kenstrus2
Closet Pervert No More
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2005
- Posts
- 6,775
kylasdream said:now thats interesting......
Hehehe and no you can't cut the nails off.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:now thats interesting......
kylasdream said:this one is one of my favorite ones,I hope you all like it too![]()
JupiterRising said:
Gorgeous Sweetie!
I remember when you posed for that. Sure do.
The weather was frightful, but it was well worth it.![]()
See you can even see where you caught your open shade in the pic. lol
kenstrus2 said:Hehehe and no you can't cut the nails off.
kenstrus2 said:I do love that pic too.
kylasdream said:your so funny.....I had this feeling of being watched

JupiterRising said:
hehehehe
BTW glad you like my AV.
kylasdream said:Oh really and just who do you think you are![]()
kylasdream said:I had a feeling you might
kenstrus2 said:

JupiterRising said:
Well, going to call it a night, Sweetie!
Sweet dreams.
Catch you tomorrow.
Ken, hope you don't have to work tomorrow.
Have a great rest of your night folks.
kylasdream said:hahahhahahahahahah
kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:lmao...don't make me laugh
kenstrus2 said:You'll regret that.
kylasdream said:hmmmm....
kenstrus2 said:Good night babes. I'm gonna hop in the shower and then to bed.![]()
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/lips.gif
kylasdream said:Good Night To everyone![]()
Have Fun
kenstrus2 said:Good Night babes I love those ass shots.
