kenstrus2
Closet Pervert No More
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2005
- Posts
- 6,775
kylasdream said:lol....there aren't any....
Ok just making that perfectly clear that you're very sexy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:lol....there aren't any....
kylasdream said:Hello BigFella![]()
Oh yes I'm still living.....lol
kenstrus2 said:Ok just making that perfectly clear that you're very sexy.
bigfella96 said:Hey there sexy how are you and how are things back home? I hear you had better batten down the hatches cause Rita is coming
I gotta cook some dinner will be back in awhile.kylasdream said:ummm yes I get it ...umm I think...
kenstrus2 said:I gotta cook some dinner will be back in awhile.
kylasdream said:I didn't hear that...please say your kidding.....

bigfella96 said:Serious as a heart attack hun...they say new york north is supposed to get upwards of 5 inches...thats alot of rain...personally I think they are full of shit. My guess would be 2-3 tops...If you want more than that I can give you plenty he he he![]()
![]()
![]()
kylasdream said:ummm no this is good enough.....this is why I don't watch the news anymore!
but we could use the rain.....I don't think we need that much though!

bigfella96 said:What??? I thought more inches was a womans dream![]()
bigfella96 said:Aaaaaaaaaah as usual I was misinformed :l
bigfella96 said:You know the old saying...doo doo occurs
![]()
kylasdream said:lmao...Ok well its dinner time....I have to run,be back in awhile!

kylasdream said:this was a wonderful surprise,its always a pleasure to see you![]()
so what brings you back to Lit?
bigfella96 said:Well hurry back![]()
DevilsChild said:Thanks darlin....oh I dont know...been a while since I looked around...thought I might say hi to a few I know
just wicked said:Hiya hun just thought I'd stop in for a bit can't stay long...![]()
kylasdream said:
kylasdream said:Well I am glad you stumbled in here!
kylasdream said:he he he ....I am back...and dinner was great!!!!!

just wicked said:I do love that...