A lil Daring!

DevilsChild said:
*smiles softly*...well I am not like most .....and while I do admire the front....the back and the eyes...are what lock me in
hmmm sounds good to me...I see you met Jw today!
I must say I am honored to be the one taking her pic's ;)​
 
mmm...

kylasdream said:
hmmm so you like the backside,most like the ummm front.....lol ;)​
:rose: ... how about the other 99% of us that like both? ... :rose:
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm sounds good to me...I see you met Jw today!
I must say I am honored to be the one taking her pic's ;)​


*grins*..good to know that meets with you approval...yes indeed I did..and you do very fine work.....and if I were you..I would be honored as well....
 
DevilsChild said:
*grins*..good to know that meets with you approval...yes indeed I did..and you do very fine work.....and if I were you..I would be honored as well....
lol...hmmm not sure how to take that meet my approval thing....just thought it was great that you met her.. :eek:​
 
kylasdream said:
lol...hmmm not sure how to take that meet my approval thing....just thought it was great that you met her.. :eek:​


I meant that I was glad my liking of your backside..met with you approval...*smiles*..and I was very glad to have met here...thank you
 
DevilsChild said:
*laughs*..quite alright.....I dont mind......besides I can just picture you smacking your head *grins*
hmmm maybe thats why I have a headache.....:eek:
smacked it one too many times this week....lmao​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Your right they do tend to find some interesting places to hide.
eeeeewwww...I just thought of the cable guy joke with the ants marching .......cause of the edible panties...eeewww....:eek: :eek:​
 
kylasdream said:
eeeeewwww...I just thought of the cable guy joke with the ants marching .......cause of the edible panties...eeewww....:eek: :eek:​

Oh my that is embarrassing what a flash back. Oh sorry...that was a....ummm...a.....errrrr. Please disregard the fools testimony. ;)​
 
kenstrus2 said:

Oh my that is embarrassing what a flash back. Oh sorry...that was a....ummm...a.....errrrr. Please disregard the fools testimony. ;)​
OMG your funny....... :p :p​
 
kylasdream said:
OMG your funny....... :p :p​

An unfortunate tragic accident with one of my first g/f when we were out having a picnic. It was just horrible.​
 
Back
Top