A lil Daring!

kenstrus2 said:
Such heavenly dreams I will have after seeing those pics. :kiss: :rose:​
Good Morning Babes... :kiss: :kiss:
I am sorry your at work today,you will be missed:(
I do hope the time goes by fast! :D​
 
DevilsChild said:
Only fair...you changed yours*grins*...and have a good night doll
hmmmm...well you made a great choice when you picked that Av... :D
I had a wonderful Night,Hope you have a great day! ;)​
 
DemonicAngel said:
Miss Kyla,

You could just go ahead and tuck me in there.

Yours,
Ian
Good Morning DA :kiss:
so I guess you like the view? I am thrilled to be seeing you so often ;)
I hope you have a great day Hun. :D​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Mark :kiss: :kiss:
Its pretty bad I made it here before you did...lol ;)​


:p :p :p :p

Didnt think you would be up yet so thought I would wait a while... :rolleyes:
 
mark197205 said:
:p :p :p :p

Didnt think you would be up yet so thought I would wait a while... :rolleyes:
lol...its a school day..and he had to work,so of course I was up :rolleyes:
not that I wanted to get up at 5:30 am...
and I have extra kids today :D they were dropped off at 6am​
 
kylasdream said:
lol...its a school day..and he had to work,so of course I was up :rolleyes:
not that I wanted to get up at 5:30 am...
and I have extra kids today :D they were dropped off at 6am​


Oooooh lucky you.........:eek:
 
kylasdream said:
lmao...yes lucky me......
so what are you up to today? ;)​


I feel for you I really do.

Me?, the usual, a bit of this, a bit of that..... ;)
 
Hi hunny :kiss:

Just a quickie......tonight..9pm my time oK? (4 yours lol) My brain isnt functioning as well as it normally is lol :D


:kiss: :rose:
​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi hunny :kiss:

Just a quickie......tonight..9pm my time oK? (4 yours lol) My brain isnt functioning as well as it normally is lol :D


:kiss: :rose:
​
sounds good to me hun.... :kiss:
I will be there.....if I don't forget! lmao :D​
 
kylasdream said:
sounds good to me hun.... :kiss:
I will be there.....if I don't forget! lmao :D​


Forget..Moi???? However could you do that :p :D

I know Im the shy retiring quiet type easy to forget huh???? :rolleyes: :D
​
 
sxybilady said:
Forget..Moi???? However could you do that :p :D

I know Im the shy retiring quiet type easy to forget huh???? :rolleyes: :D
​
OMG now thats funny!
But lately I would forget my head if it wasn't attached :rolleyes:​
 
kylasdream said:
OMG now thats funny!
But lately I would forget my head if it wasn't attached :rolleyes:​


Huh...you trying to say Im not quiet shy my dear ;) :D Damn you know me too well already LMAO :p ​
 
Back
Top