Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:ummm lets see you could be homeless ,have no friends,no computer.....![]()
THose aren't bad thinks

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:ummm lets see you could be homeless ,have no friends,no computer.....![]()

kylasdream said:Oh I see.....lol..
Irish XTC said:THose aren't bad thinks![]()
kylasdream said:well you know what.....your gonna have to amuse your self....
I am going to take a shower![]()
![]()
catch you later
kenstrus2 said:May I join you?
kylasdream said:well you know what.....your gonna have to amuse your self....
I am going to take a shower![]()
![]()
catch you later

kylasdream said:NO!!!!!!
kenstrus2 said:Please?
Irish XTC said:I can do that to ya if u want ?![]()
kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:Lmao...No thats ok....
Irish XTC said:Bah no fun
kylasdream said:awwww....did you have fun.....lmao
kenstrus2 said:Ohhh Yessss!!!!! Any excuse to see you Nekkid of course not to mention touch you.

kylasdream said:lmao.....![]()
treebeardgarden said:Kyla just 1 thing to say
about you
your body
the new pics
WOAH
![]()
![]()
![]()
kenstrus2 said:
Hot enough to raise the dead.![]()
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/Greetings/feelings/dancing20skeletons.gif
just wicked said:Good night Hun see you in the AM...
treebeardgarden said:Nite Nite
sweet sexy Kyla
have a good time hun
![]()
![]()