A lil Daring!

JupiterRising said:

HeHeHe! ;)
What's not to like?
I love um. :p
*sigh*
:kiss:

​
hmmm...eveyone seems to like the nails :rolleyes:
I am glad you like them :kiss:
so are you finally caught up on everything at home?​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Evening Deepstar :kiss:
you are sweet as always,I am having a good day...
How is yours? ;)​


My day is going well, better after getting my tit fix. :D
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm...eveyone seems to like the nails :rolleyes:
I am glad you like them :kiss:
so are you finally caught up on everything at home?​

Not just the nails do I like, I seem to remember something else I mentioned. ;) lol
I am indeed caught up until the next time. hehehe :D

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Not just the nails do I like, I seem to remember something else I mentioned. ;) lol
I am indeed caught up until the next time. hehehe :D

​
yes I know you mentioned something else :p
I am glad your caught up! :D​
 
kylasdream said:
hmmmm....and I thought you left! :p
I am both busty and busy....lmao :D​

Left ? Nope I am Right here.. An yes u are very busty an busy :devil:
 
Irish XTC said:
well life is not fair ;)
Oh are you gonna be mean now:(
cause if you are I'm gonna go somewhere else
and you can post pic's on my thread....lmao :p :p​
 
kylasdream said:
Oh are you gonna be mean now:(
cause if you are I'm gonna go somewhere else
and you can post pic's on my thread....lmao :p :p​

Lol not being me luv... just makeing a statement.... PIcs what pics ?
 
Irish XTC said:
Lol not being me luv... just makeing a statement.... PIcs what pics ?
Oh I meant to say I would love to see a pic of you! :D other than your tat....
even though I liked that one very much! :eek:​
 
kylasdream said:
Oh I meant to say I would love to see a pic of you! :D other than your tat....
even though I liked that one very much! :eek:​

hehe.. Well I dont have any recent pics of me sry.. Only have 1 of me in my uniform :p
 
Back
Top