A lil Daring!

kylasdream said:
yes I know you mentioned something else :p
I am glad your caught up! :D​

Thanks Sweetie! So am I. :) :kiss:
I tell you I am having a hard time keeping up here tonight.
You keep things rocking and rolling on, Sweetie. :)

​
 
Irish XTC said:
hmmm 9k replys wow !!! hehe
and you just happen to be the one making that reply :D
hmmm...never thought it would make it this far!:eek:​
 
kylasdream said:
and you just happen to be the one making that reply :D
hmmm...never thought it would make it this far!:eek:​

hehe at this rate u will be 20k by they end of they month..... weird how i made that 9k post hehe
 
JupiterRising said:

Thanks Sweetie! So am I. :) :kiss:
I tell you I am having a hard time keeping up here tonight.
You keep things rocking and rolling on, Sweetie. :)

​
Oh your welcome hun :kiss:
lmao...and I really haven't been on that much! :rolleyes:​
 
kylasdream said:
well maybe not:(​

What's this maybe not stuff?
Of course you do!!!
Speaking from one of the original posters perspective.
You always have a warm smile for anyone who stops by
and you freely share a laugh or your concern with all that pass this way.
So none of this maybe stuff... you do deserve it, Sweetie. :kiss:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

What's this maybe not stuff?
Of course you do!!!
Speaking from one of the original posters perspective.
You always have a warm smile for anyone who stops by
and you freely share a laugh or your concern with all that pass this way.
So none of this maybe stuff... you do deserve it, Sweetie. :kiss:

​
awww sweetie :kiss: :kiss:
thank you so very much! :D​
 
Back
Top