Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:hmmm....I take it you like this Av......
Makes me......kenstrus2 said:
OHHH baby! I think I might be getting a second wind.
Irish XTC said:yes i doMakes me......
kylasdream said:then I guess I won't change it!
Irish XTC said:Y would u anyways ???
kylasdream said:just in a mood...
Irish XTC said:if u did... I would say take they corset off....
kylasdream said:lol....hmm...I'd have to think abot that!
Irish XTC said:Or u could just send it to mej/k
kylasdream said:Good evening Babes![]()
well your home now and can relax![]()
thank you
kylasdream said:thats great news........
kylasdream said:lol...![]()
well I am heading out........
I have a few things to take care of before bed
Have a great night!
catch you again soon!![]()
kenstrus2 said:Always good to be home.
![]()
kylasdream said:you have fun catching up.....![]()
I have a few things to do
have a great night!

kylasdream said:Good Morning Mark
today? sorry hun...just having a real bad day.....mark197205 said:Only the onetoday?
![]()
Was it something I said?
kylasdream said:sorry hun...just having a real bad day.....![]()

mark197205 said:Awwww {{{{Kyla}}}} I'm sorry to hear that, if theres anything I can do to ease it you know what to do.![]()
Irish XTC said:Morning o busty one![]()
kylasdream said:thanks hun...but theres nothing anyone can do.....with out going to jail