Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:so your not excited
hehe not till its done... then i can sit back an say... I did that
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:so your not excited
kylasdream said:its been a pretty bad day....but its srating to get better!

Irish XTC said:hehe not till its done... then i can sit back an say... I did that![]()
JupiterRising said:
Sorry to hear that.
Glad to hear things are looking up now though.
Irish XTC said:hmmm that can be taken more then one way![]()
kylasdream said:oh I see.....well I can't wait til its done!

kylasdream said:ummm......yes it can!
Irish XTC said:hehe I know another place to.....![]()
Irish XTC said:So how u were asking again ? hehe
kylasdream said:another one.....
Irish XTC said:U seem confused,,,,
Irish XTC said:well if u are asking with your tounge..... hmmmmm![]()
kylasdream said:
kylasdream said:ummm...no I wasn't!
kylasdream said:Oh yes getting much better now!![]()
so How was your day?
I just had to deal with an asshole!
Irish XTC said:hehe am i suppose to dig ?
Irish XTC said:lol sure sure !!!
kylasdream said:

JupiterRising said:
I have had a good day.
Nothing special, but all good.
I figured that must be what had you upset.
Irish XTC said:![]()
![]()
![]()
sometimes I can not help it...
kylasdream said:so I can see....
Irish XTC said:hehe that suppse to mean something ?![]()