Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:morning Irish
~!~ pulls k into his lap ~!~ there now u can snuggle an relax ~!~
Just running thru.. out they door to PT soon
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:morning Irish
mark197205 said:They would only go to jail if they got caught....![]()
Irish XTC said:~!~ pulls k into his lap ~!~ there now u can snuggle an relax ~!~
Just running thru.. out they door to PT soon![]()
kylasdream said:Oh I guess I will see you later...maybe....have a good visit at PT
don't over due it!
Irish XTC said:I will try not to... o an dont think out me sweating ir up at they gym !!! j/k ttyl hun

JupiterRising said:
Morning Sweetie!
Just a quick pass for now.
Hope your well rested and ready for your day.
Catch up with you later today.
![]()
bigfella96 said:Good morning sexy...it has been an upside down week lol...
I am back now and hope you had a great week...talk to yah soon
Irish XTC said:I am back if u are @ an need some one to chat with![]()
kylasdream said:Hello Irish![]()
Hope your day has been good!

Irish XTC said:its going hehe.. brain is scrambled atm hehe... working on codeing for my.... well u know![]()
kylasdream said:so you've been busy!
Irish XTC said:yes maam.. That i have been ... need a break an some release.. oppps![]()
kylasdream said:sorry I can't help you there
Irish XTC said:hehe I know hun.. wish u could though![]()

Irish XTC said:tis a very nice thought![]()
kylasdream said:so how is you new .....you know doing?you almost done?
JupiterRising said:
Evening Sweetie!![]()
Trust you have had a good day so far.
Irish XTC said:yup just have to get a fwe kinks out.. should be up an running by they end of they weekend... if not sooner
Irish XTC said:hehe glad some 1 is ecited about itj/k