Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:Okay sweetie...I have to run for a bit......
I hope to be back on soon!
ttyl hun

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:Okay sweetie...I have to run for a bit......
I hope to be back on soon!

Irish XTC said:ttyl hun![]()

mark197205 said:Good afternoon Kyla.![]()
![]()
![]()
SassyLass69 said:Hey sweeties! Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!
skme said:Hey Sexy! is it raining in maine?![]()
good snuggling weather?kylasdream said:Oh its pouring
kylasdream said:Hello Mark![]()
![]()
sorry hun...I broke the link to the smiley in your sig line...![]()
so you'll have to repost it![]()
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/signs%20smiles/postwhore.png
I promise not to mess with it again...I was trying to be organized

skme said:good snuggling weather?![]()
mark197205 said:Yes you did, I is gonna spank ya now!![]()
Irish XTC said:how goes it ?
Irish XTC said:How goes it k ?![]()
kylasdream said:hm..........it goes fine!

Irish XTC said:lol some 1 is pissed ? I am just playing @ hun... Come sit in my lap an i will make it up to ya![]()
kylasdream said:no now I don't wanna sit on your lap....your a meany

kylasdream said:Oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish XTC said:well then I will stop working on your present...![]()
mark197205 said:Well bend over already then!!![]()
![]()
Irish XTC said:nothing now cause i am a meanie![]()