A lil Daring!

robotom said:
Behave: (v.) 1. To play well with others 2. To look but not touch 3. To tease, flirt, and play, but at the end of the day....friends we stay. :heart:
Oh yes you have that down pat! lmao :p​
 
kylasdream said:
OMG...........you are awful! :p​


Hey.....you two were far more comfortable.... do you know how sore an ass one gets from sitting on that tree branch for that long???? oh wait....lets not go there ;)
 
robotom said:
Hey.....you two were far more comfortable.... do you know how sore an ass one gets from sitting on that tree branch for that long???? oh wait....lets not go there ;)
OMG that was you outside in the friggin tree:eek:
I knew I should have shut the shade :rolleyes:​
 
Irish XTC said:
LOl u just said do u think its a good idea... I took it as meaing u did not want to ...
well I don't think its a good idea just yet.... :eek:​
 
Back
Top