A lil Daring!

kylasdream said:
Hello stranger :kiss:
its good to see you.....you way too busy! :p​


I am, but you are always on my list when i find time :nana:

How are you midear???? Tho, I suppose I should go catch up on a couple of threads before I ask silly questions ;)
 
Irish XTC said:
hehe I know how to make a lady happy hehe


Oooooh......oooooh......the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything!!!!!! How??? How???? ;) :devil:
 
robotom said:
I am, but you are always on my list when i find time :nana:

How are you midear???? Tho, I suppose I should go catch up on a couple of threads before I ask silly questions ;)
lmao.....hmmm...just a little behind :p :p​
 
robotom said:
Oooooh......oooooh......the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything!!!!!! How??? How???? ;) :devil:

its takes a very soft touch... an other things ;)
 
robotom said:
Oooooh......oooooh......the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything!!!!!! How??? How???? ;) :devil:
OMG your funny!!!!! :rolleyes:​
 
kylasdream said:
who's behind...oh you can't be talking about me :confused:​


Me???? Think that various parts of the whole you are cute??? Nah.....never.....nope.....not me!
 
robotom said:
Me???? Think that various parts of the whole you are cute??? Nah.....never.....nope.....not me!
lmao...... :p :p you trying to start trouble :confused:​
 
kylasdream said:
lmao...... :p :p you trying to start trouble :confused:​


Nah........I've never even once looked any of the photos here.....well, maybe I peeked at JW's once, but I stood a long way from the computer..... (but if I had......maybe I'd still say you're cute :devil: )

So, nope, Im behaving, as a gentleman should :kiss:
 
Afternoon Kyla :kiss: :rose: ...hope your having a lovely afternoon...keeping busy I see :D ​
 
robotom said:
Nah........I've never even once looked any of the photos here.....well, maybe I peeked at JW's once, but I stood a long way from the computer..... (but if I had......maybe I'd still say you're cute :devil: )

So, nope, Im behaving, as a gentleman should :kiss:
ha ha ha ha......do you know the meaning of Behave :confused:​
 
kylasdream said:
ha ha ha ha......do you know the meaning of Behave :confused:​


Behave: (v.) 1. To play well with others 2. To look but not touch 3. To tease, flirt, and play, but at the end of the day....friends we stay. :heart:
 
Back
Top