kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
mark197205 said:Hell yes!!![]()
lol......so what are you thinking?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mark197205 said:Hell yes!!![]()
kylasdream said:what a combo....lmao
Irish XTC said:going to be a long night.. power faliure #1...
kylasdream said:I was wondering when you would show up!
![]()

Irish XTC said:hehe o yeah !!!
JupiterRising said:
Oh no hello?
Just "wondering when you would show up!"
Hmm... I'm that predictable am I ?![]()
Irish XTC said:hehe now i wish i was expecting some 1 ...
kylasdream said:awwww.....
Irish XTC said:watching a movie.. power goes out... oppps hand slipped looking for they flashlight
kylasdream said:Oh your one of them!

kylasdream said:well I used to get a message in the am
always made me smile.....![]()
and now I get a pop in once in awhile![]()
just kidding hunni![]()
How was your day?

Irish XTC said:lol one of them...... ONE OF THEM !!!!! y !!!! no i am not![]()
kylasdream said:Oh well I could be wrong!but I don't think so
Irish XTC said:lol i know u are wrong.... If i was expected some 1 an i was naked,,, I would not be watching a movie !!!
Irish XTC said:hehe I would be makeing one !!!![]()
mark197205 said:I am thinking plenty.![]()
![]()
![]()
Irish XTC said:/shrug so ?![]()
Irish XTC said:be like what![]()
kylasdream said:Oh never mind....so wheres my present??????hehehehehe