kylasdream said:do you know what your gonna do?
don't know what I'm gonna do yet - found out Tuesday and just have laid back the last few days - come monday I'll have to put both feet into the fire and see what I can do
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:do you know what your gonna do?
kylasdream said:Oh I like that one..........but your a pain!

keiffers said:don't know what I'm gonna do yet - found out Tuesday and just have laid back the last few days - come monday I'll have to put both feet into the fire and see what I can do
Now that has made my daykylasdream said:lmao...........well the whole thing made me blush

Irish XTC said:hehe an u like pain !!!!!!![]()
treebeardgarden said:Now that has made my day![]()
Irish go you keep it going mate![]()
kylasdream said:ummm...alil pain isn't bad....lol
kylasdream said:well I hope you find something good...and that you like to do!
Irish XTC said:hears something buzzing....... hmmmm its not my phone K... did u leave your toy on ?
well just trying to help hunkylasdream said:Oh he doesn't need anyone to egg him on!
keiffers said:yeah that's the trick! find something that I like! lol
kylasdream said:Oh let me go check...lol.......
nope its off...lol![]()

kylasdream said:true......or even get something stupid til you find what you like!
treebeardgarden said:well just trying to help hun![]()
whats that buzzing again![]()
kylasdream said:Good morning BabeI slept wonderful...thank you!
have a good day at work!
smiling is good hunkylasdream said:lmao............![]()
![]()

Irish XTC said:ooo i liked when u bent ove rthat way !!!! ummm y dropped something hun... throws a toy on they floor...![]()
keiffers said:I've had something stupid for the last year - stupid is gettin old LOL
kylasdream said:hey your not surpose to be watching
kenstrus2 said:
Good evening hun. It was a long day after a short night.I am glad your day went well.
treebeardgarden said:smiling is good hun
makes you even better looking
![]()
Irish XTC said:
you might realise that I'm just lurking to see your lovely bodykylasdream said:how could I not smile with you around!

kylasdream said:thats funny!
treebeardgarden said:you might realise that I'm just lurking to see your lovely body![]()