kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
Irish XTC said:That was what i was working on... an could not get it to work..I will try again later
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Irish XTC said:That was what i was working on... an could not get it to work..I will try again later
![]()
kylasdream said:oh okay......
Irish XTC said:SO what are u up 2 tonight ?
kylasdream said:not too much ...I think I am going to bed early![]()
maybe...I;m not sure yet!
kylasdream said:hmmm...your just not giving me any info...........

Irish XTC said:lol.. tuff call eh ?
mark197205 said:Since when am I easy?![]()
Anyway I am going to say goodnight because it is that time.![]()
kylasdream said:well yes it is....lol

JupiterRising said:
Guess I been told eh? *gulp* lol
It's been a good one so far.
How about yours?
Irish XTC said:lol i think some 1 just wants some alone time with something![]()
kylasdream said:are you talking about my toys again![]()
Irish XTC said:hmmm u really perked up when i mentioned them![]()
Me toIrish XTC said:I would love to see u use them![]()

Irish XTC said:I would love to see u use them![]()
treebeardgarden said:Me to![]()
Yeah is it not better than making you blush hunkylasdream said:and you just egg him on......
kylasdream said:Oh now your starting trouble.....![]()
treebeardgarden said:Yeah is it not better than making you blush hun![]()
kylasdream said:OMG sweetie I am so so so sorry![]()
![]()
![]()
I had a good day but I missed you


Irish XTC said:
kylasdream said:the word Pain comes to mind!
JupiterRising said:
NP Sweetie!
We're cool.
![]()
Irish XTC said: