A lil Daring!

ooooooooooh my who has been a busy little girl then :D great pics sweetie :kiss:​
 
JupiterRising said:

Yep, time for you of her own.
:)
That's so important.
Give you a chance to recharge your battery.
:D

​
hmmm.... recharge my batteries,can't I just buy new ones....lol :D​
 
sxybilady said:
ooooooooooh my who has been a busy little girl then :D great pics sweetie :kiss:​
hehehehe.......busy.. me.. no way...it was fun..... :D
thanks {{{K}}}
​
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm.... recharge my batteries,can't I just buy new ones....lol :D​

Could become cost effective.
You have to factor in usage levels into the equation.
;)

lmao

​
 
Ok two more than.......then I have to run.....
got company coming for coffee....
but I will be back..... :D
​
 
JupiterRising said:

Could become cost effective.
You have to factor in usage levels into the equation.
;)

lmao

​
maybe I need to buy some stock....lmao :devil: ​
 
JupiterRising said:

Nah!
A recharger will keep things hummmiinnngg.
;)
lol

​
the rechargable ones don't last as long :eek: ...lmao
Have a good nap....hope to see you later... :kiss: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
the rechargable ones don't last as long :eek: ...lmao
Have a good nap....hope to see you later... :kiss: :kiss:
​

I never rule against the words of experience.
;)
Maybe an ac adapter then.
hehehe

later

:kiss: :rose:

​
 
DemonicAngel said:
Howdy!

I like your new pictures, you look great in red! I hope to see more soon. :nana:

Yours,
Ian
Good Afternoon .......
thank you very much...... :eek:​
 
Mystical Knight said:
Hi Kyla, love all your pic's... have to say your one of the Sexy/lovely ladies at lit thats a fact :D :kiss:
Hello Mystical Knight...... :kiss:

thank you so very much.... :eek:
you are far too kind.... :eek:
I hope you will stop by again...... ;)
​
 
kylasdream said:
Hello Mystical Knight...... :kiss:

thank you so very much.... :eek:
you are far too kind.... :eek:
I hope you will stop by again...... ;)
​



Trust me hon, I will :D
Very yummy pic's are posted here
(((Kyla))) :rose:​
:kiss:'s​
 
kylasdream said:
Ok I got my coffee and I am ready for the day to begin! :D
Now what? :eek:
hmmm......
maybe a pic or two? :p
​



Kyla, what can I say, I simply love the first one, the little bit of your glasses visible is very nice, add that to the nails and I am simply dribbling a little too close to my keyboard. :eek:
 
mark197205 said:
Kyla, what can I say, I simply love the first one, the little bit of your glasses visible is very nice, add that to the nails and I am simply dribbling a little too close to my keyboard. :eek:
Hello Mark..... :kiss: :kiss:
lol....I forgot I had them on..... :D
I am so glad you like them.....
​
 
kylasdream said:
Oh that sounds so good!.......well not the london broil......lol
I like the vegies though...... :p

Ok how about these ones??​

Nice bracelets too, definitely not PD issue. ;)
 
kylasdream said:
Hello Mark..... :kiss: :kiss:
lol....I forgot I had them on..... :D
I am so glad you like them.....
​


Nothing wrong with them at all, I happen to like glasses quite a bit on a girl ;)
 
Back
Top