A lil Daring!

Good Night Everyone........
Have fun....... ;) :D :p
​


Just two more pic's........ :eek: ​
 
DemonicAngel said:
Miss Kyla,

Very nice! I'm a definite fan of your bounteous cleavage. Tantalizing! :nana:

Yours,
Ian
Good Morning........
and thank you again........A fan... hmmm......I like the sound of that! ;) :D
​
 
{{{Kyla}}} How are you today sweetie? Hope your having fun and I will chat to you later :kiss: :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
{{{Kyla}}} How are you today sweetie? Hope your having fun and I will chat to you later :kiss: :rose:​
{{{Karon}}}
I am alil better today.....kinda of sort of....maybe...lol!
I hope your having a relaxing day.....
Hope to catch up with you later.... :D
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
{{{Karon}}}
I am alil better today.....kinda of sort of....maybe...lol!
I hope your having a relaxing day.....
Hope to catch up with you later.... :D
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


Good sweetie Im glad to hear it..

My day hasnt been much better unfortunately....r/l is very trying at the moment for me...I need a vacation *sighs*
​
 
sxybilady said:
Good sweetie Im glad to hear it..

My day hasnt been much better unfortunately....r/l is very trying at the moment for me...I need a vacation *sighs*
​
sorry to hear that....wish there was something I could do.....
but I can even help myself lately....Lmao
I hope things get better soon! :kiss: :kiss:
​
 
JupiterRising said:

Afternoon Kyla!
:)
How's it going, sweetie?

:rose:
​
Good Afternoon {{{J}}}
so far so good......
hope you having a good day!
btw ....Wow....like the Av...
:kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Afternoon {{{J}}}
so far so good......
hope you having a good day!
btw ....Wow....like the Av...
:kiss:
​

Glad things are going well for you today.
:)
My day has been OK.
Getting my football fix. lol
Thanks for your enjoyment of the AV.
:D

:kiss: :kiss:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Glad things are going well for you today.
:)
My day has been OK.
Getting my football fix. lol
Thanks for your enjoyment of the AV.
:D

:kiss: :kiss:

​
well I hope you are enjoying your football... :D ​
 
Back
Top