A lil Daring!

kylasdream said:
sorry to hear that....wish there was something I could do.....
but I can even help myself lately....Lmao
I hope things get better soon! :kiss: :kiss:
​


Don't worry hun I shall survive... :)

What you been up to today?​
 
JupiterRising said:

Don't know how long this approach will last.
Fingers are cramping and becoming numb.
lol

​
lmao....to funny...maybe you need to do something about that! :eek: ​
 

Might need to get up off them
and
slap them around on a
soft round surface
to get the blood flowing.
hehehe
:D

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Might need to get up off them
and
slap them around on a
soft round surface
to get the blood flowing.
hehehe
:D

​
Oh you think that would help??? :confused: ​
 
JupiterRising said:

*slap... slap... slap*
It's working!
hehehe
Your getting hot pink.
Oops!
I mean my fingers feel so much better.
:devil:

​
hmmm......well I am glad its working for you.......maybe just a tad harder :devil: ​
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm......well I am glad its working for you.......maybe just a tad harder :devil: ​

Raising hand above head.
*SMACK... SMACK...*
That more like what you wanted?
hehehe

​
 
Evening Kyla....

Just popping in to say hello and that its good to see you are as popular as ever!!!

Hope things are ok with you :kiss: :rose:
 
Emes said:
Evening Kyla....

Just popping in to say hello and that its good to see you are as popular as ever!!!

Hope things are ok with you :kiss: :rose:
Good Evening Emes.......
Glad to see you back.....
things are going well...
How have you been?
:kiss: :rose:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Evening Emes.......
Glad to see you back.....
things are going well...
How have you been?
:kiss: :rose:
​


I'm not too bad thanks, had a few days away then had to go in search of a computer desk I liked cause my old one broke :( All sorted now though :D so am back to plague the life out of everyone!!! :D :D
 
Back
Top