manofsteel52
muffdiver extraordinaire
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2002
- Posts
- 13,609
licks are my middle name...pink_ said:MMMMMMMMM maybe some licks too?![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
licks are my middle name...pink_ said:MMMMMMMMM maybe some licks too?![]()
pink_ said:It is??????????? It's all gypzie's fault, she's so damned sexy.![]()
pink_ said:Hello sexy man. *soft kiss* i love having you stop in to see me.
i saw a post of your's the other day where you said you were stroking yourself, Shimp. i think that is very sexy baby. i love to watch a man stroke his cock.
thump said:Hey Pink, hope your day is going great.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Shimp said:Well dear Pinky Ill just send you a pm the next time I unzip and slide my hand inmy pants..
pink_ said:It is??????????? It's all gypzie's fault, she's so damned sexy.![]()
borg3of4 said:I know. It's her eyes . You can just tell she would be trouble.(in a good way)

gypziedoll said:awwwww thank you sexy one....*soft kisses*![]()

Whispering_Wolf57 said:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((PINK)))))))))))))))))))))))))![]()

pink_ said:*enveloped in whispering wolf's arms, loving the feel of his muscular body against mine*
Thank you, wolf, i love love your hugs and kisses.![]()

Whispering_Wolf57 said:anytime sweetie..your so soft and cuddly..Have a goodnight..I got to get to bed..Take care..sleep well![]()


Shimp said:fixin to head off,,,night pinky...catch you later,,,and I mean catch you..
gypziedoll said:a sexy good morning bump for my sexy friend![]()
Whispering_Wolf57 said:BUMP......LICK...........KISS........NIBBLE
lancewannabe said:Happy HUMP day Pink! How are you doing today?

pink_ said:i can go to bed happy now, i got me some gypzie kisses.![]()
Are Gypzie kisses special? See,I have this problem sleeping......borg3of4 said:Good Morning PinkAre Gypzie kisses special? See,I have this problem sleeping......
