luv1
Pants on head.
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2005
- Posts
- 34,667
pink_ said:You're nothing but a big perv huh, luv??![]()
[QUOTE="pink_]*falls down with Luv on top of me.*[/QUOTE]
*licks face lick a dog

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pink_ said:You're nothing but a big perv huh, luv??![]()

luv1 said:I have my moments
![]()
*licks face lick a dog![]()

pink_ said:Down boy, down. *talking to one particular area of your body*![]()
Give me a scratch behind me ear and that should call me off for awhile 
luv1 said:But my tongue is so glad to be with you...like the rest of meGive me a scratch behind me ear and that should call me off for awhile
![]()

hiya luv1 I'm good today thank you. and how are you doing?luv1 said:Hello Jailwhile I'm here
and how are you lovely?
![]()
pink_ said:i was talking about your cock growing hard against me.![]()

Jail said:hiya luv1 I'm good today thank you. and how are you doing?![]()
![]()
It's been to long since I've made known my lusty naught toughts for her as well as chated to her 
luv1 said:Well you can always give it a scratch, it wont bite![]()

Goodnight sexy one...hope you sleep well..bet your so cute when sleeping..can touch you all over..hee..hee..you won't know or will you..I would make sure of it..pink_ said:i am just exhausted, goodnight everyone.![]()

Whispering_Wolf57 said:Goodnight sexy one...hope you sleep well..bet your so cute when sleeping..can touch you all over..hee..hee..you won't know or will you..I would make sure of it..![]()
goodnight sweet PINK![]()

gypziedoll said:you are a sweetie![]()
and those
's as well sexy Whispering_Wolf57 said:I bet your very sweetand those
's as well sexy
![]()


Whispering_Wolf57 said:Goodnight sexy one...hope you sleep well..bet your so cute when sleeping..can touch you all over..hee..hee..you won't know or will you..I would make sure of it..![]()
goodnight sweet PINK![]()

Absolut said:a bump for you lovely lady

gypziedoll said:good morning Pink, how is your day looking so far?![]()