manofsteel52
muffdiver extraordinaire
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2002
- Posts
- 13,609
Good evening gorgeous
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pink_ said:Hello sexy man.![]()
manofsteel52 said:
I'm very happy you're still talking to me...
I have to run out for a bit... hopefully I'll see you here a little later.![]()
![]()
But something's different here, too...pink_ said:Yes, i'm still talking to you, sweetie.
manofsteel52 said:But something's different here, too...

I hope you're someone you really want to be then...pink_ said:No baby, i'm just not myself today. It's not you.![]()
manofsteel52 said:I hope you're someone you really want to be then...![]()

Why would I want to do that? Laughing is contagious. Next thing ya know, you'll make me laugh... then someone else... right awaythere'll be a full blown epidemic!pink_ said:You're trying to make me laugh aren't you, it worked![]()
Archangel_5607 said:*looks at thread, chuckles break out*
OH NO! I've got it too!!!!
*runs to see a doctor*

manofsteel52 said:Awww, pink baby, now lookatwhat you've started!![]()

pink_ said:i'm surprised you're not running after shiny things, sweetie.![]()
An unusually low resistance to humor can be a serious afflictionpink_ said:i know, arch is like that.![]()
I'm tempted tosay that I could piss on 'em and put out the fire, but that would be rude and crude...so I'll just toss you an ice cube...Archangel_5607 said:My ears are burning!!!
manofsteel52 said:I'm tempted tosay that I could piss on 'em and put out the fire, but that would be rude and crude...so I'll just toss you an ice cube...![]()
I don't think so...Archangel_5607 said:*jaw dropped, between shock and laughter*
....*blinks* are you hitting on me!?!
*catches ice*
manofsteel52 said:I don't think so...![]()
just trying to be polite... avoiding a potentially nast incidence of SHC...![]()
I'm just trying to be friendly here. But not too friendly...pink_ said:are ya'll hittin on each other?![]()
![]()
If I were going to hit on someone baby, it would be you... I still have that collar btw....pink_ said:are ya'll hittin on each other?![]()
![]()

manofsteel52 said:If I were going to hit on someone baby, it would be you... I still have that collar btw....![]()
![]()
