a sexy pink thread

Bbare45 said:
Greetings, welcome and thanks. Here's hoping things go much better for you in '06. :rose: :rose: :nana: :cathappy: :D


Thank you, 05 was not a good year for me. i lost my Dad.
 
borg3of4 said:
(sticking head in door ,scared to come in,) " Hi Pink,everything OK"?


It's not you baby, come on it. You are always welcome. :kiss:
 
agent2407 said:
the daily :kiss: for Lisa as I pass through....and a bunch of :rose: too


thank you, special agent. Still lusting over that av, sexy man. :kiss:
 
agent2407 said:
they would make a hot pic together :devil:


Yes, they would but sweetie, any pic that had your ass in it would make a hott pic. :devil:
 
Hey Pink
Sorry to bother you. I'm all out of massage oil. Can I come over and borrow some?
 
borg3of4 said:
Hey Pink
Sorry to bother you. I'm all out of massage oil. Can I come over and borrow some?


Sounds like someone's having a good time. :devil:
 
pink_ said:
God, you have no idea.

Well, what exactly do you think I'd like to do to you...?

(...cause you've probably got the details just about right...)

<grin>
 
Saturday morning Bumps & Grinds to all the sexy people in Pink land this morning.....

Hugs and kisses to you all :kiss: :kiss:

extra hugs and kisses to you my girl.....*Hugs :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: *
 
Back
Top