a sexy pink thread

thump said:
Actually darlin, if you have two ice cubes. I think Trojan and I would like to see whos ice melts the fastest. :D

Trojan, do you prefer the right nipple or the left?

I'd love to say I'm ambidextrous, but I'm not even sure if I can spell it let alone be it... :confused:

I'd be happy with any nipple right now :D , maybe even a nice young lady melting ice on my pierced nips...... :eek: Just about to have another trouser problem.
 
trojan999 said:
I'd love to say I'm ambidextrous, but I'm not even sure if I can spell it let alone be it... :confused:

I'd be happy with any nipple right now :D , maybe even a nice young lady melting ice on my pierced nips...... :eek: Just about to have another trouser problem.


JPink sure does have a way of tightening them trousers dont she :D
 
pink_ said:
What are ya'll up to in here? :D


Well we are going to use up all of your icecubes on yours and Gypzies nipples...if you dont mind. ;)
 
pink_ said:
sweetie, i'd love to rub ice alllllllllllll over you. :devil:

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm off for a "posh wank" VERY soon at this rate lol
 
pink_ said:
Thank you sweetie, i posted some new ones today.

WOW- they look wonderful. What I wouldn't do to play with those...

Oh look! Gotta go somethings come up :kiss:

For you gorgeous :rose:
 
Runs in throwing pink a bunch of :kiss:'s and on my way out again ... one of these days I'll have time to stop awhile give you what you deserve... :devil:
;)
 
trojan999 said:
Amongst other things, right about now I think my nipples could cut glass!!!


Among other things? :devil: Why whatever could you be talking about? :D
 
trojan999 said:
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm off for a "posh wank" VERY soon at this rate lol


Posh wank? Is that a welsh saying? :D
 
texatl said:
WOW- they look wonderful. What I wouldn't do to play with those...

Oh look! Gotta go somethings come up :kiss:

For you gorgeous :rose:

AWWWWW thank you, glad you enjoyed the new pics. :devil:
 
Back
Top