pink
Kpop lover
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2005
- Posts
- 58,503
gypziedoll said:how ya doing tonight?![]()
OHHHHHHH baby, i have a bad headache again. It's in my left temple, a sharp shooting pain, like a stabbing pain.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
gypziedoll said:how ya doing tonight?![]()
pink_ said:OHHHHHHH baby, i have a bad headache again. It's in my left temple, a sharp shooting pain, like a stabbing pain.

gypziedoll said:ohhhhhh honey, i'm so sorry......damn those headaches......*hugs and kisses* to help it go away![]()
![]()
pink_ said:Posh wank? Is that a welsh saying?![]()

trojan999 said:Funnily enough yes lol
It's wanking in a condon that has some lube in it, feels very wet, slippery & different to a normal wank lol
And it was fun btw![]()

pink_ said:giving myself a little bump
pink_ said:WOWWWWWWWW that sounds fun........and hott too.![]()

trojan999 said:I think I'm not the only one that would like to as well
It was rather fun, certainly put a big grin on my face last night![]()

pink_ said:i think a man jacking off is sexy as hell.![]()

In that case, baby, I'm already strokin'!pink_ said:i think a man jacking off is sexy as hell.![]()
manofsteel52 said:In that case, baby, I'm already strokin'!
![]()
![]()
![]()
trojan999 said:Likewise, I think a lady doing same is sexy as hell![]()
![]()
trojan999 said:Stands next in line![]()

pink_ said:*looking around* Sweetie, i think you're the only one in line.![]()
There you are baby!pink_ said:There's that sexy man. *licks and kisses*
manofsteel52 said:There you are baby!
I have to get gonig now...![]()
I'll look for you tomorrow AM!![]()
![]()
![]()

trojan999 said:As I've said before, do with me as you will![]()

pink_ said:AWWWWWWWWWW you're so easy sweetie.![]()
loltrojan999 said:OK, you'll have to work for it first thenlol