pink
Kpop lover
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2005
- Posts
- 58,500
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pink_ said:AWWWWWWWW honey's home from work.![]()

You might be knackered, by that shaft in your Av sure the hell isn'ttrojan999 said:Dang right I am, it's bloody late here too, 3.30 a.m. I'm knackered lol.

trojan999 said:Dang right I am, it's bloody late here too, 3.30 a.m. I'm knackered lol.
Jail said:You might be knackered, by that shaft in your Av sure the hell isn't![]()

pink_ said:i think someone needs a massage.
You won't have to worry, trojan LOL I don't sharetrojan999 said:I don't think I could handle you AND pink dribbling over my cock........ then again![]()

Jail said:You won't have to worry, trojan LOL I don't share![]()
LOL um.....................yuptrojan999 said:OK, so is one at a time out then? lol![]()
I don't have cuffs here, this is pink's place LOL So I guess it's your cuffs thentrojan999 said:Your handcuffs or minelol
Jail said:I don't have cuffs here, this is pink's place LOL So I guess it's your cuffs then
Good night, trojantrojan999 said:LOL I'm gonna have to appear impolite & leave all you lovely, swet sexy women as I have a prior appointment with my bed & about 9 hours sleep.
Fare thee well, take care & I'll speak to you all soon.
Stay sexy![]()
trojan999 said:Normally I'd jump at the chance, as I find them a HUGE turn on, but I feel right about now I'd just go straight to ZZZ's

pink_ said:Thats ok sweetie, i'd let you sleep.![]()
trojan999 said:Cool, just had an idea how I'd be woken up though lol

gypziedoll said:hi Pink....*hugs* am back from my trip...very very tired am going to take a nap....see you soon![]()
