a sexy pink thread

DadsReady said:
good morning gypziedoll :kiss:
hope you are having a wonderful day so far :kiss:



thank you, as a matter of fact I am so far......and I hope you are as well *hugs* :kiss:
 
gypziedoll said:
thank you, as a matter of fact I am so far......and I hope you are as well *hugs* :kiss:

glad to hear sweetheart...i need to get dressed and do a little shopping before all the games today, should be a good day... :rose: :kiss:
 
DadsReady said:
glad to hear sweetheart...i need to get dressed and do a little shopping before all the games today, should be a good day... :rose: :kiss:


hope you have a great day Darlin' who ya pulling for? :kiss: :p
 
gypziedoll said:
hope you have a great day Darlin' who ya pulling for? :kiss: :p

thanks sweetie...my bearcats(cincinnati,basketball) play at 2, then football at 3, i think i'll have to go with pittsburgh and seattle, as much as i dislike pittsburgh lol... :rose: :kiss:
 
DadsReady said:
thanks sweetie...my bearcats(cincinnati,basketball) play at 2, then football at 3, i think i'll have to go with pittsburgh and seattle, as much as i dislike pittsburgh lol... :rose: :kiss:


cool.......Carolina....is the team in this house......
 
Back
Top