pink
Kpop lover
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2005
- Posts
- 58,494
Abner Devereaux said:How are you Ms. Pink ?![]()
i'm fine this evening, thank you. Just doing some posting.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Abner Devereaux said:How are you Ms. Pink ?![]()

pink_ said:i'm fine this evening, thank you. Just doing some posting.![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Me too. I have a little game going on over at my pic thread. Would you like to join in the fun?
https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=15944085&postcount=1865
All of the ladies are welcome to join.![]()
Abner Devereaux said:It's an easy game to play !![]()

pink_ said:Abner, you've got my fav av back up.![]()

have a great day sexy girlShadow Thief said:I'm a little late discovering this thread. Got room for one more?
i absolutely LOVE your name.pink_ said:AWWWWWWWWWw thank you, Abner.![]()
MMMM . . . I love that AV ! DadsReady said:good morning sexy....hoping you have a wonderful day![]()
![]()
Abner Devereaux said:You're Welcome !MMMM . . . I love that AV !
![]()

pink_ said:and i LOVE your av. TOOOOOOOO YUMMY![]()

Jail said:hi pink![]()
![]()
How ya been, honey?

I'm great thanks, honeypink_ said:Hi sweets, i'm fine thanks. How are you darlin?![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I bet the two would look great together.![]()

naded said:A bump and grind for one of Lit's hottest

pink_ said:OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY *CUMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSS*
Oh, dear, look what you made me do.![]()
PSSSSST, pop in more often.![]()