a sexy pink thread

pink_ said:
Here i am come and get me. :D

Damn, if only you were closer....

Nice avatar, btw. Is that still you?

*Checks post count* Speaking of avatars, it looks like it's time for me to pick one for myself. Decisions, decisions...
 
Shadow Thief said:
Damn, if only you were closer....

Nice avatar, btw. Is that still you?

*Checks post count* Speaking of avatars, it looks like it's time for me to pick one for myself. Decisions, decisions...

You need to get to picking something, sweetie and yes, it is me.
 
pink_ said:
You need to get to picking something, sweetie and yes, it is me.

Damn, I could just suck on those forever. But I'd some point, I'd just have to see what was underneath those panties. Maybe I could take them off with my teeth...
 
Shadow Thief said:
Damn, I could just suck on those forever. But I'd some point, I'd just have to see what was underneath those panties. Maybe I could take them off with my teeth...


That is a sexy thought. :eek:
 
pink_ said:
Well, lets hear them sweetie?

Aw, you want to hear what I'd like to do to you? :D

I have some things I have to do first, but I'll see what I can do when I come back....
 
porthos62 said:
wellpink, while he disappears do you mind if i step in, because i have a few ideas of my own....


Oh damn, i missed you. :( i thought you were busy with blondie.
 
OK, I'm back. And I've had time to think about what I'd do, and get myself all worked up at the same time....

Let's say I saw you standing there, just as you are in your avatar....

I would be so tempted to start sucking on those beautiful tits of yours, but I'd want to kiss you first. I'd start out with just a light kiss on the lips, and then kiss you again and again, a little more firmly each time. Then I'd slowly slip my tongue past your lips, and lightly brush the tip of your tongue with mine. Then I'd slowly give you more and more of my tongue, until our tongues were deep in each other's mouths, wildly sliding against each other. While I was doing this, I would slide a hand down your chest, and start massaging one of your tits.

It might be difficult for me to tear myself away from your hot tongue, but there are other areas of your body I want to explore. I would slowly kiss my way down to your tits, and lick and suck each of them. Then I would push them together so I could lick and suck them both at the same time.

After I was done working on your tits, I would continue to kiss my way further down your beautiful body. When I got to your pussy, I'd take a hold of the side of your panties and pull them down with my teeth, as far as I could get them. Then I'd go to the other side and do the same thing. I'd keep doing this until I had them completely off. Then I'd slowly tease each of your lips with my tongue, and then start rubbing it in circles around your clit. Then I would slip it into your pussy as deep as I could get it. I would alternate between licking your clit and fucking your pussy with my tongue.

I would want very much to fuck you now, so I'd stop what I was doing. But before I did that, I would want to see how my cock would feel in your mouth. I am sure you would drive me wild with your mouth and tongue on my cock, while you massage my balls with your hands.

I would have to fuck you now. I would gently lay you down and kiss you again, and then once again work my way from your mouth, tits, and pussy again, but not as slowly as I did before. I wouldn't be able to hold out this time. I would slide my cock in your pussy, and listen to you moan softly as I enter you. I'd do it slowly at first, and then do it fast and hard every so often, and then slow down as I felt myself start to get close. I like to take my time, and make it last as long as I possibly can.

I haven't seen that many of your posts, so I have no idea what your feelings are on anal sex. I love it myself, but I wouldn't do it to someone who wouldn't enjoy it. How I would finish things would depend on how you feel about it.

So, how did I do so far? :D
 
Last edited:
Shadow Thief said:
OK, I'm back. And I've had time to think about what I'd do, and get myself all worked up at the same time....

Let's say I saw you standing there, just as you are in your avatar....

I would be so tempted to start sucking on those beautiful tits of yours, but I'd want to kiss you first. I'd start out with just a light kiss on the lips, and then kiss you again and again, a little more firmly each time. Then I'd slowly slip my tongue past your lips, and lightly brush the tip of your tongue with mine. Then I'd slowly give you more and more of my tongue, until our tongues were deep in each other's mouths, wildly sliding against each other. While I was doing this, I would slide a hand down your chest, and start massaging one of your tits.

It might be difficult for me to tear myself away from your hot tongue, but there are other areas of your body I want to explore. I would slowly kiss my way down to your tits, and lick and suck each of them. Then I would push them together so I could lick and suck them both at the same time.

After I was done working on your tits, I would continue to kiss my way further down your beautiful body. When I got to your pussy, I'd take a hold of the side of your panties and pull them down with my teeth, as far as I could get them. Then I'd go to the other side and do the same thing. I'd keep doing this until I had them completely off. Then I'd slowly tease each of your lips with my tongue, and then start rubbing it in circles around your clit. Then I would slip it into your pussy as deep as I could get it. I would alternate between licking your clit and fucking your pussy with my tongue.

I would want very much to fuck you now, so I'd stop what I was doing. But before I did that, I would want to see how my cock would feel in your mouth. I am sure you would drive me wild with your mouth and tongue on my cock, while you massage my balls with your hands.

I would have to fuck you now. I would gently lay you down and kiss you again, and then once again work my way from your mouth, tits, and pussy again, but not as slowly as I did before. I wouldn't be able to hold out this time. I would slide my cock in your pussy, and listen to you moan softly as I enter you. I'd do it slowly at first, and then do it fast and hard every so often, and then slow down as I felt myself start to get close. I like to take my time, and make it last as long as I possibly can.

I haven't seen that many of your posts, so I have no idea what your feelings are on anal sex. I love it myself, but I wouldn't do it to someone who wouldn't enjoy it. How I would finish things would depend on how you feel about it.

So, how did I do so far? :D



OMGGGGGGGGG what a thing to wake up to in the morning. :eek: Dang, sweetie, you are very very good and don't you dare forget about taking my panties off with your teeth. :eek:


Wow, all i can say is wow. :eek: :kiss: Thank you for that. *fanning myself* :kiss:
 
Back
Top