a sexy pink thread

Shadow Thief said:
Aw, I hope she doesn't stay away too long. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we miss her.


i am back sweetie, i hope you come back soon. :(
 
pink_ said:
Thank you everyone for the wonderful thoughts and wishes. i am on the board tonight for a short time. my daughter has given me a cold that i cannot shake. Maybe tomorrow i will be better and feel up to chatting more.

Nice to see you back, hope you feel better soon babe :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
Thank you everyone for the wonderful thoughts and wishes. i am on the board tonight for a short time. my daughter has given me a cold that i cannot shake. Maybe tomorrow i will be better and feel up to chatting more.





{{{Pink}}} :kiss: :rose:


poor you...hope you get over the cold soon....and feel better in yourself too :rose:
 
trojan999 said:
Nice to see you back, hope you feel better soon babe :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:



Thank you, trojan. i missed you while i was gone. Made a post to you in my pic thread earlier today.
 
Emes said:
{{{Pink}}} :kiss: :rose:


poor you...hope you get over the cold soon....and feel better in yourself too :rose:



Thank you Emes. :kiss: Damned cold has hung around the little one now for going on 10 days and me almost a week. :(
 
pink_ said:
Thank you, trojan. i missed you while i was gone. Made a post to you in my pic thread earlier today.

I noticed, replied to it already, can't seem to get my yahoo working at the mo so can't get online for a decent chat with you hun :(
 
pink_ said:
Thank you Emes. :kiss: Damned cold has hung around the little one now for going on 10 days and me almost a week. :(



Awwwww my poor friend :kiss: :rose:


go, snuggle up on the sofa under a blanket and get better soon!
 
trojan999 said:
I noticed, replied to it already, can't seem to get my yahoo working at the mo so can't get online for a decent chat with you hun :(


i'm sorry sweetie. :kiss: for you and your av.
 
Emes said:
Awwwww my poor friend :kiss: :rose:


go, snuggle up on the sofa under a blanket and get better soon!


i have been sleeping alot more since this hit. :(
 
pink_ said:
How have you been sweetie?


Me???? Not so bad thanks hun....worried about a friend of mine who's not been too well and is feeling down though ;)


:kiss:
 
Emes said:
Me???? Not so bad thanks hun....worried about a friend of mine who's not been too well and is feeling down though ;)


:kiss:


AWWWWWWW she's a lucky girl to have a friend like you. ;) :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
i am back sweetie, i hope you come back soon. :(

I'm here. I was a little busy (not in the way I'd like to be), and wasn't able to get in here a whole lot.

Hope you're feeling better. Me.... I'm hanginging in there. Like I always do. I'm kind of OK now, starting to feel more like myself again, but I never know when some stupid little thing might set me off. I'm sure you know what that's like.
 
Shadow Thief said:
I'm here. I was a little busy (not in the way I'd like to be), and wasn't able to get in here a whole lot.

Hope you're feeling better. Me.... I'm hanginging in there. Like I always do. I'm kind of OK now, starting to feel more like myself again, but I never know when some stupid little thing might set me off. I'm sure you know what that's like.



Yes, sweetie, actually i do understand. *soft kiss for you*
 
pink_ said:
Yes, sweetie, actually i do understand. *soft kiss for you*

Aw, thanks for the sweet pink kiss! It definitely put me in a better mood. Of course, a real one would be even better.... ;)
 
Back
Top