A Wild Encounter

"Oh, its Ok really it is it was just so funny to see Stella at a loss for words that's all. You didn't embarrass me in fact you saved me from having to look at her saggy old tits I owe you one. You'll get your food trust me. It was just so funny to see someone put ol' Stella in her place once and for all... Well hopefully for all or at least till she takes another nip of gin.", just as Ricky finished Suzanne brought out a gray galvanized two gallon pail and pour the steaming contents on the table.

The steam rose from the yellow, white and red pile of spicy goodness. New potatoes, yellow corn and crawfish seasoned to perfection that seem to get spicier and spicier as you eat them and salt and cayenne pepper sticking to your fingers as you twist the heads from the tails and suck the meat out of the tails. Conasures also suck the guts and juice out of the head they call it getting head and just to mess with the Yankees and others not accustomed to local customs. It was not unusual for some girl to say to her fellow, "you want me to give you head baby?", while slipping the head of a crawfish into his mouth all in good clean fun.

Ricky considered asking Erin if she would give him head before realizing she was from Delaware and would probably take it the wrong way. He'd have to restrain and mind his manners even in the exuberance of the crawfish feast.

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Seafood/PouringCrawfish3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Erin smiled at Ricky. Then the steaming pile of food was on the table and Erin's mouth began to water. She had sucked the meat out of the tail of a crawfish and moaned in delight.

"Oh man, this is amazing" she said glancing at Ricky. "No wonder you come here a lot!" The potatoes and corn all tasted delightful too; Erin couldn't remember ever having had food this good. "What kind of spices and seasonings do they put on these things? I love to cook, but I can't cook anywhere near as good as this" she said in between bites.

Ricky was attacking his food with gusto as well and she smiled. She enjoyed spending time with him, even if he did have floozy waitresses trying to flirt with him when she was sitting right there. Stella was still lurking around the bar but Erin noticed she didn't come anywhere near their table. Good. Erin was still a little peeved at the woman's blatant flirting.
 
Last edited:
Looking at Erin and studying the way her eyes seem to dance almost twinkle Ricky was mesmerized. As she sucked the meat out of the trails of the crawfish juices from the crustaceans began to drip down her chin. When she let out that single moan it was almost to much to bare as the blood started rushing to his loins and his cock began to swell. He just couldn't get the thought of sex out of his mind. Not just sex but, sex with Erin desire seemed to not only take hold of him but, totally engulf him. He tried not to stare but, he couldn't help himself the way she pursed her lip as she sucked on the mudbugs. For a moment he had the silly fantasy of being a crawfish tail and she was sucking him. With just that fleeting thought his cock began to throb.

"Mmmmmm", he sighed "You enjoying yourself meal cheere?" struggling to being himself back to reality. Taking the roll of paper towels from the table and in one quick snap tearing off several he leans forward gently reaching toward Erin and wipes her chin before the white sticky goo drips off her chin and onto her cleavage.

"Oh I hope I wasn't being to forward but, you were about to get crawfish juice in a I mean in your a... well, lets just say you were about to get messy in places it would be a little harder to reach...", as he looked up and smiled his eyes locked on hers so close he could see golden flecks in those deep emerald hued irises which seem to sparkle like gems in there own right.
 
Last edited:
Erin smile dhwne he asked about the meal. "This is amazing, I love it" she said. then he reached over and wiped the juice off of Erin's chin. She was surprised by the action but not at all offended.

"Thanks, I didn't even realize it! That's kind of... embarassing" she said smiling at Ricky. "I'm not a slob I swear". He actually had a bit on his cheek so she reached over with her thumb and wiped that off for him, grinning the entire time.

"You had some on your cheek too" she said with a wink. "So... what other secrets is this land hiding that I should know about?" She was dying to know about the different experiences down here. Everything seemed different from Delaware, that was for sure.
 
Last edited:
"I really don't know where you would like to go, you are kind of putting me on the spot what do you like to do, what would you like to see. Give me some guidelines. What would you like to be doing right now?, smiling at Erin and so taken in by her he hadn't even noticed the music had changed. As the fiddle and accordion of a local favorite "The Malfecteurs" - "The Outlaws" began singing J'ai ete au Bal - I went to the Ball but, his foot started instinctively tapping to the music he had known all his life the music that was apart of him after all he was Cajun..

"Why thank you for cleaning me up I guess I was a preoccupied paying too much attention to you and not enough on what I was putting in my mouth and that's a first let me tell'ya. I'd be content to stay here and look at you all day long but, what would you like to see?" winking back he may have sounded like a flirt but, a perfectly honest one he would be content to sit and talk to her the rest of the evening and the next and the next.
 
Last edited:
Erin laughed softly, she supposed she HAD kinda put him on the spot. "I dunno, I like sports, animals, anything outdoors really" she said in reply. "I also play around with photgraphy, nature mostly" she said quietly. Her photography wasn't something she usually broadcasted but she felt comfortable with Ricky.

"And I'm perfectly content here with you too" she said still smiling. Her foot was also tapping along with the music. It was different than anything she had ever heard but she was really enoying it.
 
Well, Cheere, Ricky said looking down at his watch, "Ooohweee, I didn't realize how late it is do you realize we've been here for almost two hours and I really have to get back to work I'm not sure how I'm going to explain this executive lunch break but, no matter it was worth it. It's getting late so when are you off and we can go exploring the bayou I'm sure its like nothing you've ever sen before. If we go just at sunrise the place absolutely primordial with the fog drifting on the water, the Spanish moss hanging in the trees, and the old Cypress trees showing their knees that is their roots breaking toe water I always expect to see dinosaurs around the next bend. Cheere I kid you not dinosaurs still rule the swamp there are gators out there that are 12 to 15 feet and they have been in those swamps for 60 million years. If you want to go I'll take you but, you have to remember when your in the bayous you are no longer the apex predator to some of those animals out there your just another meal.", has tone and manner as solemn as a preacher at a funeral.

Her comment about being perfectly content with him stuck Ricky as kind of odd.

"What do you mean by being perfectly content with me? I mean I'm perfectly content with eating peanut butter sandwiches but, it ain't something I'd look forward to everyday."
 
Erin listened raptly as he explained the bayou in his own terms. It sounded incredible to her.

"I'd love to see it at sunrise sometime" she commented. "My practice doesnt even open until eleven on usual days." She laughed softly at his question about being content. "You said you'd be content to stay here looking at me all day, and I feel the same. You're a very interesting man, and I would love to spend more time with you" she said, looking deep into his eyes as she said it.

She was feeling such an attraction for this man, more so than she'd ever felt for another man before. She didn't even know what it was about him that attracted her so much but she wasn't willing to just let it go.
 
The way she looked into his eyes electrified him she seemed to be taking all of him in her eyes seemed to swallow him somehow he had never felt anything like it whatever the undefinable feeling was it caused a smile so large he was sure he looked like one of those clown faces one sees in paintings.

Well, Erin what about tomorrow I'm off and if you don't have to go into work till late is it a date?, he asked feeling the warmth creep up his neck traveling ever upward the blood making his face look pink he was sure of it. As the words left him he suddenly hoped she wouldn't think he was rushing things as the pit of his stomach seemed to bottom out when he dared the think of the fact she would turn him down. Rejection is something he knew all to well and perhaps the only thing that doesn't get easier with practice, and God knows he has had plenty of practice in that department. Thinking all this while he signed the check and began to raise looking down at his watch once more.
 
Erin grinned as he asked her to come out in the morning. "Sure! I'd love to come out with you" she replied whole-heartedly. "And I really appreciate lunch, it was great and I really enjoyed myself" she said as they walked back to her truck.She tossed Ricky the keys again and climbed gracefully up into the big truck.She almost wished it took longer to get back to her office than it did. She wanted to spend more time with him; but there was always tomorrow.

As they pulled up in the lot they both got out and Ricky handed her the keys. She wondered if he would kiss her.
 
He was tickled pink that she accepted his offer of a date and couldn't help but, be focused on the way she walked the graceful way her hips moved in a fluid motion he just couldn't help himself as his eyes locked onto the rearend of those tight jeans as he became transfixed on the two round orbs of her ass. How the left cheek became more rounded more pronounced then become more relaxed as the right side repeated the pattern. With each step she took his cock became more aroused harder, longer thicker in girth until it caused a visible bulge in his plants. It was actually a little embarrassing but, he couldn't help it, it was all the fault of Erin and her finely toned figure. He almost missed the keys as she tossed them his way.

As his hand touched hers his heart pounded just a little harder they were only inches apart in the beachseat leaning toward her until they were only inches from each other he looked into her eyes trying to read her feelings wondering her he dare kiss her. Her lips looked so full, so pink so inviting he figured he might get slapped but, he took the plunge and neared her pressing his lips gentle on hers. They felt warm and soft he didn't even notice he let out a slight moan as he scooted closer toward her and the head of his stiff cock pressed against her hip.
 
Erin leaned closer to Ricky as their lips sealed together. The contact felt good; right. His lips were firm yet soft and heat shot through Erin's body. Ricky scooted closer and Erin could actually feel his hard length pressed against her. A low moan escaped Erin's lips. She wanted him, bad, but it wasn't her style to sleep with a man on the first date, and he had to get back to work.

She slid her tongue along his lips and into his mouth, their tongues dancing together some. He tasted amazing; like pure male tinged with their lunch. Erin wrapped her hands around his neck lightly, not wanting the contact to end yet. Her breathing was speeding up some and her nipples were hard. She pressed her chest against his, wondering if he could feel how turned on she was as well.
 
He was surprised when she leaned into him and he felt the soft contours of her body meld with the firmness of his own her soft round tits pressing against him and he could have sworn he felt two hardened tips pressing themselves into his chest. As she slipped her tongue between his lips it teased sweet he couldn't resist sucking her tongue just enough to draw it deeper inside his mouth as he started to fantasize about sucking on her clit. God he wanted her so bad his cock actually began to ache each time it throbbed against her hip. He couldn't help but, wrap his arms around her and hug her even closer. His breathing grew heavy and faster.

He broke the kiss just long enough to say, "God, Erin you have no idea what your doing to me I want you so fuck'n bad it hurts."

He took just a moment to steal a glance at her chest and couldn't help but, see her nipples like two hardened points plainly visible under her dark green sweater before their lips met once again. All he could think about was ripping off her sweater tearing off her bra and sucking on those deliciously hard points and drawing the out to their full length and sensitivity then just flicking them with the tip of his tongue only to take them between his lips and suck them once more.
 
Last edited:
Erin felt dizzy with arousal. Ricky's words served to enhance that lust. She pressed her lips against his again, running her fingers through the hair on his nape, as she locked her arms around his neck. Her breathing was rapid too, she wanted him so bad. She tried to remember why they shouldn't do this here, now. Work. Ricky had to get back to work. Groaning Erin slowly tore herself away, panting.

"Ugh. Work Ricky. You've gotta go. I don't want to wait til tomorrow to see you again. Come over to my house, tonight, after you get off?" she asked breathlessly.

She hoped she wasn't being too forward but she wanted this man. She truly didn't want to wait until the morning to see him again. Her green gaze was pleading with him, practically begging him to come over.
 
Ricky's chest was heaving as she pushed away his head was swimming as he heard Erin say something about work. He took a deep breath to clear his head and attempted to focus on what she was saying but, the fragrance of her perfume and musky scent of sex fogged his mind.

What cheere? Oh come over to get you tomorrow Ok but, what time and I still don't know where you live.", he said as he finally caught his breath.

He could actually feel his heart rate slow back down to normal while thinking to himself that was some emotional roller coaster ride. As she gazed at him it seemed as if her emerald hued eyes were on fire. He wanted disparately to kiss her once again, to feel the soft warm of her body pressing against his, but, he knew it would have to wait they both had to get back to work.

Oh, before I forget what time should I come by we need to leave early the animals are most active just after daybreak. And cheere Wow where did you learn to kiss like that you made me dizzy..." Ohhhhweeee!"
 
Last edited:
Erin shook her head no, placing her finger on his lips.

"Tonight, Ricky. Come over tonight after you get off work, please?" Her eyes practically begging him to accept. "I can't wait for you until the morning".

She sat there, quietly, waiting for him to answer.
 
"Of course I'll come over mon cheere I wish I could come by sooner but, I have to turn in the reports you signed to the county health department. Sometimes life gets in the way of what we want, I wish we were in some type of make believe story were I could be in your bed right now just by wishing it were so but, I'll come over as soon as I finish up I promise cheere.

But, the longer we talk her the longer it will be till we can be together. We are burning daylight by talking Erin lets say our good-byes for now so we can finish our chores and be together as soon as possible. Now cheere pleas please tell me where you live so I can come by and see you.."

It waited for her answer still thinking about the kiss they share just moments ago just thinking about it made his cock hard once more and a small wet spot darkened near his zipper were precum leaked out of cock at the mere thought of Erin. It was embarrassing and he hoped she wouldn't notice. The wait for her answer seemed like an eternity as his eyes busied themselves wondering over her body.
 
Erín smiled as Ricky agreed to come over. She listened to him speaking wasting daylight and nodded. God how she loved to hear him speak. His voice was mesmorizing to her, totally enchanting.

Finally she explained directions to her house, it was easy to find. A nice little two bedroom house in a little neighborhood. She liked it.

She gave him a final kiss on his lips and then pulled away reluctantly. "Ok, go, go do what ya have to and come back to me. I will be there waiting, I'm done for the day" she said softly and smiled. "I'll see ya in a bit".
 
Her lips were warm soft and moist and though her kiss was short and he longed for more however, it was time to part. He watched as she slid out of her truck and landed on the balls of her feet with the grace of a cat her ass so firm there was barely a jiggle. He climbed out and waved toward Erin as he headed toward the office door and opened it asking the receptionist for the paperwork he needed his thoughts were so engrossed in Erin he never noticed how the nurse and receptionist gave him sly knowing smiles obviously aware he and the doctor at a prolonged lunch.

"Thank you", he told the deskclerk as she handed him the papers and turning on his heel he did an about face and was out the door but, they could even say goodbye. Jumping in his truck turning the key shoving it in gear he was on his way to the county health department which was right next door to the Fish and Wildlife department building in the county courthouse on General P.G.T. Beauregard Avenue. As he approaches the red brick white domed building he pulled around back and parked. Jumping out of the truck and running toward the door so quick his feet barely touched the ground.

Swinging the door open and slapping the papers on the desk he said, "Betty could you file these it's the report from doctor McCarthy on the raccoon I caught this morning"

The large matronly woman slowly rose from behind her desk and eyed Ricky quixotically, "What's gotten into boy? You look as jumpy as a hen in a foxden..."

"I'm fine Ok I'm just in a hurry that's all", he replied.

"It's Ok Ricky just leav'm there I'll take care of'm you just scadatle to wherever your goin.'", winking at him her women's intuition had a pretty good idea what was up as she added, "It's amount time some little ol' girl put a som' lead in your pencil."

The remark almost floored him and he couldn't help but grin as he hit the door running and trotted around the corner run in the Dept of F & W he hit the clock on the fly and run out. Jumped back into his truck and headed toward Erin's place which luckily was only twenty minutes away. He seen the little two bedroom home as he turned onto Erin's street she was right it wasn't hard to find. He pulled into the drive way right behind her truck and part it in park and shutting off the engine. Opening the door he realized he didn't even take time to go home for a shower or change out of his uniform so opened the glove box and found a can on deordent he stored away for just such emergencies. After spaying under his arms and his shirt and pants he stepped onto the driveway walkd up the door while mustering enough courage to knock on the door.


Knock, knock knock....
 
Erin smiled as she watched Ricky hustle into the office to get the papers. She went around to the back to do a check on all of her patients before going home for the day. She wanted to hurry and get SOME boxes put away before Ricky got to her house.

Erin said goodbye to her receptionist, ignoring the knowing look she received and hurried home. It didn't take long to get home and she dashed inside. She had everything from her kitchen and living room put away but her bedroom was still a mess. She jogged in there and began putting clothes and shoes away, pulling them from boxes and shoving them in closets and dressers.

A short time later she shoved the last of her panties into a dresser drawer and wiped the light sheen of sweat from her brow. She walked into the attached bathroom and washed her face, then applied a tiny bit of mascara and eye shadow. She ran a brush through her hair, letting it fall in loose waves around her shoulders. Just as she did that she heard the knock on the door.

Her pulse sped up as she walked to open it. She pulled the heavy oak door open and smiled as she saw Ricky standing there; he hadn't changed his clothes either which made her feel better about herself.
 
It seemed like an eternity had past before he heard Erin's soft footfalls approach the door has anticipation building has he heard the door softly creak as it opened. As light from over his left should streamed into the doorway he could plainly see Erin's smile shining as brightly as the afternoon sun. Her eyes intensely green with almost inappreciable flecks of gold within. She had done something changed her make up somehow he couldn't put his finger on it but, the effect was strikingly beatify. Her face seemed to glow, as her hair lay softly on her shoulders surrounding her oval face like a halo. Her sweater still clinging to her curves enhancing her shapely figure.

Her beauty struck him dumb and speechless for a long moment. As has eyes as black as coal wondered over her a smile grew as the corner of his lips turned upward. What a lucky man he was to have a woman as gorgeous has Erin even give him the time of day let along invite him into her home.

"Hi cheere, may I come in?" He wanted nothing more than to step through the doorway and wrap his arms around her and draw her soft warm sexy body close to his own and feel her luscious full lips caress his own in a long passionate kiss.
 
Erin grinned as she opened the door. "Hey you" she said softly and stepped back. "Of course you can come in; did you think I had you come all the way here to sit on my porch?" She winked and walked into the house. Her living room was a little on the small side but it was decorated in warm colors, browns, reds, oranges. She had a large sectional sofa in tan suede that enveloped you when you sat in it, Erin loved it.

"So this is it, its not much but I like it" she said shrugging. "Can I get you something to drink?" She gestured for him to follow her into the kitchen. All of the appliances were state of the art, stainless steel, and the cabinets were a warm oak. Erin's guilty pleasure was cooking. She loved to cook, so that made the kitchen very important to her.

"Are you hungry?"
 
Ricky stepped into the livingroom and it took a moment for his eyes to adjust from the bright sunlight out side to the dimmer softer light inside but, only a moment his fact involuntarily gave up a sheepish little grin as she winked; he loved the way she was so playful. He began to drink in the colors of the decor the warm of the room felt so warm, cozy and comfortable. The same way it felt to hold Erin in his arms he thought to himself.

"I'd love a glass of wine if you have it.", he replied to her offer of hospitality.

Following her into the kitchen as she crooked her finger gesturing him as to watch direction he should take. But, she didn't have to gesture the way her hip swayed as she walked the shape of her firm tight ass was the only incentive he needed to follow her. Entering the kitchen everything in the room glistened and shined and though he was a pretty fair cook himself it appeared she had every modern kitchen appliance known to man. He could smell ginger, cloves, and the aroma something baking. The kitchen for all its space age appearance felt warm and cozy and the smells in that kitchen were tantalizing.

"I'm I hungry your reading my mind", smiling widely and rubbing his belly as he broke into a very bad impression of Hank Williams, "Hey hey good lookin' what you got cookin'." To meet a woman with beauty brains and can cook I feel blessed but, I tell you with all this eat'n we are gon'a have to do a powerful lot of exercise'n I be tell you that for sure.", grining like a opossum as he spoke and in his delight rushing over wrapping his arms around Erin squeezing her tight almost overwhelmed with emotion.

Whispering in her ear, "Oh Cheere I don't deserve to be so lucky...."

It felt so good to have her in his arms again as he warped his arms around her from behind and pulled her close until he felt the soft warm of her back and backside press against his chest and thighs. Her body seemed to mold itself to his as she give one small wiggle or maybe it was a shiver as he nuzzles his chin into the nape of her neck and whispers, "Oh Cheere I don't deserve to be so lucky...." and hugged her tighter his senses felling heady from the fragrance of her sampoo..
 
Last edited:
Erin walked over to the cabinet and pulled down one of her favorite bottles of wine, then poured both herself and Ricky a glass. She laughed softly as he mentioned having to exercise a lot.

"I do like to exercise a lot, because I love to cook, and I cook a lot" she said to Ricky, gesturing towards the oven. "Ever had a Smith Island cake?" she asked with a smile. "Its a recipe from back home. I hope you like sweets. Its a cake made of ten really thin layers, all of them held together with layers of icing in between. I love them. This one is gonna be a Cookies 'N' Cream one."

"But first we need to figure out what to have for dinner... I wasn't planning on company tonight so I don't have anything defrosted yet".

Ricky took her in his arms and pulled her close, whispering in her ear. Erin smiled and leaned her head back, against his shoulder, pressing closer.

"I'm the lucky one" she said softly as she turned her head and kissed his lips. His body was hard and lean behind her as she pressed close, loving the feeling of being locked in his embrace, never wanting to leave it.
 
Last edited:
I've never heard of a Smith Island Cake, ten layers of cake, and the layers of cake and frosting; my God I won't be able to move after I finish a slice of that are you trying to spoil me cheere?, his voice low and soft his breath hot and moist against the finely curved line of her neck as he hugs her even closer enjoying the feeling of her firm ass pressing against his lions.

Cheere I'm the lucky one I never thought I fine some like you. What do you like to cook we just can't eat cake can we?, his words flowed gently as his lips gently brushed against her neck. He was so hyper-aware he could feel the pluse in her neck as his kiss turned to two ad then three and finally into a long slow suck as they worked their way toward her shoulder taking his hand to brush away the green fuzzy fabric of the sweater and instinctively pressing himself toward her round shapely ass. He had to stop but, he couldn't his will was as weak as his knees as they trembled because his senses were in overload. He wondered if she could feel has heat as it seemed to be about to jump out of his cheast which hard musvled tone molded itself to the softness of her upperback..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top