twelvegaugegirl1989
Ladylike in Cowboy Boots
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2010
- Posts
- 2,066
"I'm not spoiling you a bit. I just like pleasing the man in my life" Erin replied with a sly smile. The feeling of his warm breath on her neck made Erin shiver softly; it was a stark contrast to the cool air in the kitchen.
"I'd live off of sweets if I could" Erin murmured, laughing softly. Ricky began to place long kisses on her shoulder and neck, and Erin moaned softly. She could feel his body pressed against hers and she pressed back loving the feel of the hard muscles there. "Mmm I could stand here all day" she said quietly.
The sexual tension in the room was so thick Erin could have cut it with a butter knife. She wanted him, and it seemed as if he wanted her too. And then her stomach growled, making Erin blush and laugh.
"I shouldn't be hungry after all of that food earlier this afternoon, but apparently my stomach disagrees".
"I'd live off of sweets if I could" Erin murmured, laughing softly. Ricky began to place long kisses on her shoulder and neck, and Erin moaned softly. She could feel his body pressed against hers and she pressed back loving the feel of the hard muscles there. "Mmm I could stand here all day" she said quietly.
The sexual tension in the room was so thick Erin could have cut it with a butter knife. She wanted him, and it seemed as if he wanted her too. And then her stomach growled, making Erin blush and laugh.
"I shouldn't be hungry after all of that food earlier this afternoon, but apparently my stomach disagrees".