JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,251 Uses veggies in surprising ways.....
fakingadulthood Eldritch Emo Joined Apr 29, 2015 Posts 5,613 May 14, 2020 #1,252 Very much not surprised
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,253 Would I be bragging if I said my stove is not the only thing that's been hot in my kitchen???
fakingadulthood Eldritch Emo Joined Apr 29, 2015 Posts 5,613 May 14, 2020 #1,254 Xtremely full of yourself to brag about being filled from behind by someone while bent over your stove
Xtremely full of yourself to brag about being filled from behind by someone while bent over your stove
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,255 Ya know, I'm the unofficial official Queen of Litland.....
fakingadulthood Eldritch Emo Joined Apr 29, 2015 Posts 5,613 May 14, 2020 #1,256 Zero idea that there was a queen at all. I thought we were an autonomous collective
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,257 Ambiguous, I am....
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,259 Couldn't be happier.... kiss
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,261 El's is taking her spot on Bum's couch.... Kiss
BeachBum25 Far Away Joined Jun 19, 2011 Posts 15,090 May 14, 2020 #1,262 Familiar form moving closer to me on the couch
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,263 Got my butt-cheek marks on that couch of Bum's....kiss
BeachBum25 Far Away Joined Jun 19, 2011 Posts 15,090 May 14, 2020 #1,264 Hips pressed together on the couch
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,266 Just gonna sit on Bum’s lap...kiss
BeachBum25 Far Away Joined Jun 19, 2011 Posts 15,090 May 14, 2020 #1,267 Kneading the flesh of her ass as I kiss her sweet lips
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,268 Lips are moist, need I reveal which ones??? KISS
BeachBum25 Far Away Joined Jun 19, 2011 Posts 15,090 May 14, 2020 #1,269 Moving my hips.. making sure that both sets of lips are moist.
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 May 14, 2020 #1,270 No use fighting it....kiss
rlaflamme Experienced Joined May 17, 2012 Posts 40,104 May 14, 2020 #1,271 Optimistic about the future.
lacandy Laying in the sun Joined Apr 19, 2011 Posts 31,417 May 15, 2020 #1,274 Rapidly getting projects done around the house