AH Anthology

Good illustration for Hairy Men! Wow!

Oh, and here are the specs on those stories of mine:

"Hairy Men" -- NonHuman (werewolf); 7550 words
"Pasiphae" -- Sci-Fi/Fantasy (Greek myth); 8250 words

-- Sabledrake
 
Yippee!!!!!!!!!! I am Vetted. Thank you :kiss:
I will send you the re visited one strainght away imp.

Rhino . . . *nudge* :kiss: :)
 
:nana:

Yay! Possession made it!

Rhino, it sorta needs something specialized......when you get a chance, of course. :kiss:
 
Okay, now what?

My story WC 102: Outdoor Angie, (humor/satire) has been vetted (many thanks, folks). The original version was the first of three installments. I've just created a stand-alone version by dropping WC 102 from the title and deleting the last paragraph. After a few more tweaks and edits I saved the mess as a single-spaced story w/paragraph indentions and no space between the paragraphs.

So, now what? Does the above meet with approbation or opprobrium? The story won't appear unless a volume three emerges from the foam, so there's doesn’t seem to be any great rush, but how do we get the “final” versions to the Great Imp?

And what about illustrations? Will every story and poem have one? Is Rhino going to do all, most, some, or just the ones AH ladies “coax” out of him? Should the final versions of stories and poems be formatted to include the illustrations?

And Imp, remember, you volunteered for this project. :)

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Rhino..invisible will be a challenge *chuckles* but I'm sure you'll think of something, plus she's not invisible through all the story *chuckles*
 
Rumple Foreskin said:
So, now what? Does the above meet with approbation or opprobrium? The story won't appear unless a volume three emerges from the foam, so there's doesn’t seem to be any great rush, but how do we get the “final” versions to the Great Imp?

And what about illustrations? Will every story and poem have one? Is Rhino going to do all, most, some, or just the ones AH ladies “coax” out of him? Should the final versions of stories and poems be formatted to include the illustrations?

And Imp, remember, you volunteered for this project. :)

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

PM sent.

As for illustrations -- if you want them, I would recommend going through rhinoguy's art grids [see first post for links]. If you don't find anything suitable there, then post a plea on the artists' thread(s).

Rhinoguy's been doing a ton of 'em (and I hope he doesn't run out of steam for later volumes).


Please read some poetry & send endorsements, people! Volume 3 already has a bunch of stories vetted, but no poetry (yet).
 
rhinoguy said:
The Earl,
Illustrations can/should be subject to editorial review just the same as the Stories and Poems. As it says in my SIg.....Always room for IMPROBEMENT!
(note B is next to V on keyboard...one of my fav..typos).

just finished revision.

will send IMP the HIGH res version.

Brilliant. I love the shoe!

I, of course, never need to try and improve. I am perfect and infallible.

The Arl
 
TheEarl said:
Brilliant. I love the shoe!

I, of course, never need to try and improve. I am perfect and infallible.

The Arl= Pope

Sorry dear, I think you have a light case of confused identity.

:D :D :D
 
rhinoguy said:
well of course.
HOWEVER..not a shoe..it IS the "knickers"

Ooh. Sorry. My excuse is that it wasn't the area that my eyes were drawn to...

The Earl
 
Here Imp. I couldn't figure out anyother way to get it to you.
 
Dar~ said:
Here Imp. I couldn't figure out anyother way to get it to you.

Is it different from the Lit version? I've just been copying/pasting the poetry directly from Lit unless it's been edited.
 
Okay, rhino (and any other interested illustrator)! Here are the pieces in volume 1 which are currently without illustration:

STORIES:
Not What You See, What You Feel
Sex & Candy
Take Two
Mythical Encounter by the Stream

POEMS:
The First Time (I put this first 'cause this is our first anthology!)
What lie is this?
Coffee Break Fuck Poem

Still waiting on final edited files from CrimsonMaiden (Mythical Encounter ...) and sweetnpetite (Faded Rose).
 
impressive said:
Is it different from the Lit version? I've just been copying/pasting the poetry directly from Lit unless it's been edited.
I only changed the it's to its in the last stanza. Thanks!
 
Please, do not hit me.

I had a look at the rough draft and it looks awesome.
Imp, you did a great job!

But... :D
I have a few nitpicky things. Well, you did ask for them, didn't you?

I post them here, so others can have their say as well.

:rolleyes:

In the Index: petition and stretch marks have no starting Capital. All other titles have. Is that intentional? I think it does not look so good.

In answer to your question: I think an Introduction or a Preface, not both.

Disclaimers
DO WE REALLY NEED THIS?
Coming Together is a compilation of erotic fiction,
poetry, and illustrations. It is solely intended for persons
of legal majority.
Yes, I think we definitely need something like this.
We should add something like:
All stories and poems are taking place in a fantasy world. Please remember to practice safe sex in real life.


My last comment:
I would like to have the illustration with stretch marks a bit higher up the page so the breasts are one stanza higher up. I think the drawing fits better there. :rolleyes:

Crawling back into my little hole under the ground now.

:eek:
 
Black Tulip said:
In the Index: petition and stretch marks have no starting Capital. All other titles have. Is that intentional? I think it does not look so good.

That is the way the poems are titled. If the poets wish to change, it's their decision. I simply carried over the titles.

I like the "safe sex" addition to the Disclaimer.
 
That is the way the poems are titled. If the poets wish to change, it's their decision. I simply carried over the titles.

i think what BT meant was that those two poems do not begin each line with a capital. mine, yes, are intentionally done that way. but you're more than welcome to switch it over.
 
4degrees said:
i think what BT meant was that those two poems do not begin each line with a capital. mine, yes, are intentionally done that way. but you're more than welcome to switch it over.


The same goes for me. I didn't capitalize my title or my lines, but you're welcome to change that if you feel it would look better.

Oh!! I 'd also like to throw my new poem Consumed in for consideration. The link is in my sig.

SJ
 
Last edited:
Sorry, guys...

For not being around. I'm here now, and I've just printed "The Spirit..." out for a final edit. It'll take a couple days (as it's long, and I'm a perfectionist) and after that, if anyone wants to proofread for me (EL if you're still interested, it's all you...) that'd be cool.

Rhino, if you don't have anything to do (*childish snicker*) you're more than welcome to give the text a once over and throw together some illustrations. The story's linked in my sig-line as "True love never dies" or something of the sort.

Will try and be quick about this.

Q_C
 
Any particular subject matter you want for poetry (other than smut)?
 
Back
Top