Anal play

You could have a lot of intimate fun buying dildos of all sizes and having him use them on you. Over time, you will adapt and be able to take larger and larger things in your ass without pain. At one time, I could only take a finger or so. Now, fifteen years later, I have taken dildos two and a half inches in diameter inside me. And, yes everything still works properly back there.
 
I have let my partner have anal sex with me 3 times now, and I would like to be more receptive to him. He's always very gentle and respectful and careful. I want to make it easier on us both

He suggested an anal trainer but I am completely clueless. Where do I look? Is it something you put in and leave in?
He should, with you participating, be researching this together. Go on line, find toys and “anal trainer” together.

Posters above have made several suggestions. Start with plugs, wear them, slowly and gradually build up to length and girth.

He needs to work you up, lube, fingers, stretching, working you up, stimulating you, making you forget you have something up your bum, making it about you, pleasing you, distracting you from the intrusion that is his cock….

It should be something a couple explores and enjoys. Not one sided.
 
There are also instructional videos on anal play. Not dry since they usually have scenes but also go into the techincal details porn ignores.
 
Use lots of lube. And very viscous lube that stays. Silicone or silicone hybrid is probably safest for most toys.
I have steel plugs so I use a petroleum ointment as a lube for anal.

As liliput1 mentioned becare about the toy shape. Especially if you when you begin to lengthen the duration of play time. Removal hurts.
 
Just put it in later in the day. Try for about 30 minutes to start, and build up. But yes, just go about your evening. You could even wear one when you go out, my wife does it occasionally, only telling me when we're out
My wife will wear a plug from time to time when we are out on the weekends as well. I’m in the habit of checking the drawer where she keeps them while she’s getting ready to see if one is missing. I like to what the evening has in store
 
Gaffa tape? Sorry, I jest. :) I'm sure someone knows a serious answer for you.
Not @emme8's solution, but no joke: Gaffer's tape is amazing stuff. I sent my daughter off to college with duct, gaffer's, masking and transparent tapes (all small quantities).

(I dithered about packaging tape. Finally decided against. She got the reputation of being better equipped with mini tools, batteries [not everything is rechargeable, though it seems we're headed there], etc., than the RA.)
 
I mean really go at it once its in.

I enjoy it for what it does to (and for) him. He worships my ass (he's a total ass man). It gives me pleasure seeing him react in such a way.

This (anal plugs) are all very new to me. Do I just leave them in and go about my day like normal?
Sounds wonderful to me
 
You’re never going to just drive it in. As others have said purchase an anal plug and insert for a few hours prior to engaging on anal sex. You’ll be stretched out and more relaxed. Anal foreplay and lube will take care of the rest. Do you enjoy it?
This 💯
 
You do have to be very turned on to begin with. Very lubed as well. Take just his head at first. He can slowly massage you with only the head of his cock until you're ready to take more. When he has entered you just an inch or two, have him just lie there inside you. You will feel him pulsing, but you will have time to get used to it. Only when you are sure you want more should he give you another inch or two. SLOWLY! No thrusting yet. Just pulsing inside you. Whispering in your ear the whole time. It's possible that he may cum from your heat and because you feel so good, but he should not thrust into you until you're ready. Try this whenevr you are ready and you will get used to taking him in your ass.
 
My first time was with a guy who cruised me in a book store. I think he wanted to top me but we wrestled and I ended up topping him. When I entered, he yelped and tried to pull away but I held him tight and carried on. Being my first time I just wanted to shag him and didn’t really know the proper way to do it. When I finished he limped to the bathroom and checked if there was any damage. I felt stupid, especially when he said there was a tear at his anus. He guilt tripped me for a while but when I left he insisted I take his number
 
For anal we have done with me on my knees on the bed and him standing on the floor

And me on my knees on the bed and him on his knees behind me on the bed

And one time I had a pillow folded under my pelvis to put my ass in the air while my legs dangled off the bed, and him behind/on top of me. I was completely relaxed and comfortable (once I got past the initial pain).

He told me he "saw the universe" that night!
You might also try lying on your side with your top leg pulled up towards your chest. I've found that that's a good position for women's first time, as they don't have to brace or balance themselves. They can just basically lie there, relax, and let the guy do the work. Obviously you've tried several positions, I'm just suggesting another one.
 
Not a great believer in anal trainers to be honest. Strike me as something designed to meet guys kinks rather than help us girls take anal. Don't get me wrong, a little vibrator during foreplay can help loosen you up, but the idea of walking around all day feeling you need to take a dump? Nah that's more to boost his ego.

Sounds like your husband is doing what he's supposed to, plenty of lube and nice and slow. It could just be your sphincter muscles are naturally a little tighter than most, or you're still a little nervous and so your muscles in general are tightening up.

Worth remembering that hole is supposed to be tight, if you can take dick without a little struggle then it's time for the adult diapers.
 
The anal trainers or butt-plugs I've seen many and my wife has used some in various sizes, even vibrating ones. We found hers at an adult sex shop, but you can buy them online as well. Increasing the size over time, and lube help.
 
The anal trainers or butt-plugs I've seen many and my wife has used some in various sizes, even vibrating ones. We found hers at an adult sex shop, but you can buy them online as well. Increasing the size over time, and lube help.
Feels so good in when you're walking
 
I knew you wanted anal, just a feeling, some hints, your response when I ran my finger down your ass cheeks, your milking my prostate.
We are naked, caressing, being lovers, aroused, going to have sex.
You turn, on all fours, present your ass to me, a little tweak, pushing against my errect cock.
You want it, honey? I ask.
Me to take your anal virginity?
You are so aroused you can hardly speak.
God yes yes fuck me there.
You reach for the lube, apply it lovingly to my cock, looking at me adoringly, lust in yiur eyes, excited breathing.
You turn, ass to me, pull yiur cheeks apart slightly, show me the pinkness of your ass pussy.
I run my fingers along your channel, rimming, now with my cock.
I dripping a few spots of lube there, dont want to hurt my baby.
My helmet now at your rosebud. Exploring. Starting to push.
You panting a bit, pushing back..
I grip your hips.
Pushing.
Resistance from your muscle.
Grip your hips tighter.
Ok darling?
Fuck me just fuck me
I firm push.
In.
Ecstacy of your ass gripping my cock.
Petey oh Petey.
Not sure if you're crying.
Yes go on. Fuck my ass.
Slow gentle strokes.
Balls deep now.
So pleasurable. Not gonna last.
Put your hand on your clit.
Mine on yours.
You pleasuring clit.
I pulling twisting a nipple.
Ass fucking my woman.
Oh fuck...cumming
Honey...I'm cumming
You moaning almost grunting big cum cumming
I cum hard deep filling you
You cum so hard so long shaking moaning Petey
Holding you
Lying down.
My woman.
My beautiful lover.
 
Back
Top