Anal worries

I don't see what the big deal about a little messy pecker is. All ya need to do is wash it off. Granted if it is really, really messy then yea, I can see that. But, out of the 6yrs i've been with my bf, (the only one that has and will probably stay as the only one to touch my ass in that way.) It's been clean sometimes, and at times here and there it is a little messy. It's more embarassing on my part more than disgusted.

Guess, I figure its just natural. Things happen, nothing to get all spazzed out about. IMHO. It's almost like getting freaked out cause you came and made a mess of the bed or something. I don't know. It's never bothered me personally. As for KY, I don't have any bad experience with it. Astroglide I couldn't use, there is another one I liked, been while since I bought it though, IQ I think it's called.

Anyway.... That's just my experience and how I feel. I doubt it can be really really messy. Least if it hasn't been that messy for me out of 6 yrs, then somethings gotta be right. /shrug..
 
Some people freak out about that. IMHO, if a little mess freaks you out, then you probably don't need to be putting it there in the first place!!
 
It is SO HOT he shouldn't freak out. On the few -- unfortunately-- times we have done it, any "icky" issues meant NOTHING to me! The sex is Phenomonal!!! Seriously!! We are both sweating heaps of flesh at the climax! I wish we had more opportunities...

If you are worried go to CVS and get an enema bag and take care of business yourself! Empty it out and "clear yourself out twice" and GO FOR IT!

You will be clean...
 
Got to be in the mood.
Lots of lube, lots of lube, lots of lube.
Start slow.
Oh yea, lots of lube.
Nikki
 
im just worrying about freaking out my girl-friend, i am really into this, i have had an anal fetish since i was 13, so i dnot want anything to go wrong and spoil this and never have anal with her again. and yes i have played around down there.........but that was a long time ago......

i am a noob to this forum, i checked out some other forums before this one and this one is by far the best. but thanks guys i have been really impressed with the open-minded views and the willingness to help

Also the stories in literotica are AWESOME!!!!! i think i discovered them in about year 7 and havnt looked back, but i do regret not coming into the forum earlier
 
Evionale said:
im just worrying about freaking out my girl-friend, i am really into this, i have had an anal fetish since i was 13, so i dnot want anything to go wrong and spoil this and never have anal with her again. and yes i have played around down there.........but that was a long time ago......

i am a noob to this forum, i checked out some other forums before this one and this one is by far the best. but thanks guys i have been really impressed with the open-minded views and the willingness to help

Also the stories in literotica are AWESOME!!!!! i think i discovered them in about year 7 and havnt looked back, but i do regret not coming into the forum earlier

Try maybe getting her to play around back there. A little bit here, a little bit there... you never know what she digs unless you give it a shot. She might not like it at all. You might not like her at all. You might not be willing to give her up. Dont wonder all your life, is all I'm saying. I did that for 18 years, brother... you'll regret it if you never know. Make your decision.

- P
 
Or you can just use a shower nozzle to apply an enema... of course it depends on the water pressure in the pipes, but generally it should work.

And if you pay attention to your body it should be completely impossible to harm yourself.
 
SummerMorning said:
Or you can just use a shower nozzle to apply an enema... of course it depends on the water pressure in the pipes, but generally it should work.

And if you pay attention to your body it should be completely impossible to harm yourself.

Ya know I can see someone doing this and ending up in the hospital sick as a dog if not worse.
There's a reason enema kits come with a bag instead of a "hook to sink" attatchment.

And who want's to stick the shower nozzle they use to shower with up their ass? That's just ewwie.
 
Use plenty of lubrication and a condom. Even though it is rare that after a movement she will have any thing left over there might me a little.
So with the condom as soon as your done and ready to pull out have a few tissues around. Pull out and deposit your condom inside the tissues. Throm them away and then you can take it from there.
That is the best way to handle this if she wants to have anal sex but is worried about the results.
 
SummerMorning said:
Or you can just use a shower nozzle to apply an enema... of course it depends on the water pressure in the pipes, but generally it should work.

And if you pay attention to your body it should be completely impossible to harm yourself.

Yikes! Ever seen a water balloon burst if you leave the water on for a moment too long? Even the most water conserving showers have a flow rate of 2 gallons per minute. Some are aerating, which mixes air with the water to give a nice high volume feeling to a low volume shower. You don't want air being pumped into your bowels.

It would be very easy to injure or kill someone this way.
 
Etoile said:
sounds made-up to me... :rolleyes: but then again I'm a jaded cynic

Yeah not sure if its true either..but its funny..or at least I think so. Also was trying to make a point of be ready for anything.

-shele
:kiss:
 
guffaw!

Thanks for sharing - even if that is made up, h0wl & I just laughed SOOOO hard!
 
Back
Top