G
Guest
Guest
It must be those love songs.
Why do fools fall in love?

Why do fools fall in love?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

HEY DAY!!!!YES LETS GO SHOPPING AND SPEND MORE MONEY..HEHEHE...LOL AND UMMM YES LETS PARTY!TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A LONG DAMN WEEK HERE ....THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THE KIDS ....YAYAYAYA!!Dayna32 said:hello prettygreeneyes. what are we doing this wknd gf??we should go shopping together. I still have some to do. let me know. damn nice pic hah??mmmmm
I AM DOING GREAT TY..HOW ARE YOU DOING??mikymk259 said:How you doing this morning?![]()
hello...good moaning ..how are you??dayum ur so far away...I guess we will have to online party!!ok??mikymk259 said:Sure would love to party with you![]()
![]()
thats good to hear ...no still have to do more..u?mikymk259 said:Im doing great...Thanx.get all your shopping done yet?
I am in upstate NY......ok sounds good!!mikymk259 said:I wish I was done
.Where you at? An online party works for me
aww how sweet..thanksmikymk259 said:
awww u can't stay ??how come??only peeking huh??snickertease said:*peeks in, but sadly cannot stay*
good moaning bex23!!welcome to my thread!!come in and enjoy yourself.....bex23 said:hi pretty green eyes.....they're my favorite....may i introduce myself? 48 male....ohio......this is a frisky thread, but i'm also just an easy going guy.......

ok sounds good...have a good day..and don't work too hard...snickertease said:I'll come peek at you again later when I don't have to go to work...![]()
oh don't be shy..I won't bite..only nibble..(unless you like biting)lolbex23 said:i'm a bit shy at first......so i might need a little prompting
mmmm I love nibbling...mmmm what do u have for me to nibble on??mikymk259 said:nibbling works for me![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()