TexasFunGuy
Ready for some football
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2003
- Posts
- 9,320
prettygrneyes said:hey sweetie ..it was nice talking with you today....mmmm nice sexy voice!![]()
![]()
hey babe, the pleasure was all mine.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
prettygrneyes said:hey sweetie ..it was nice talking with you today....mmmm nice sexy voice!![]()
![]()
so how are you tonight hun?? mmmm looking forward of doing it again soonTexasFunGuy said:hey babe, the pleasure was all mine.![]()

prettygrneyes said:so how are you tonight hun?? mmmm looking forward of doing it again soon![]()

hey do you want to talk now for abit???TexasFunGuy said:Is now too soon?![]()
ya know what that is the best way to snuggle huh??lolOwlz said:snugglin' up to PGE, all frisky-like![]()
prettygrneyes said:hey do you want to talk now for abit???

prettygrneyes said:I am up and can't sleep...and feeling frisky too<nothing new>![]()
![]()
only a problem is if you are alone and feeling that way ..onlyhereforfun said:I often have that problem - but then is it a problem![]()
prettygrneyes said:I am up and can't sleep...and feeling frisky too<nothing new>![]()
![]()
prettygrneyes said:only a problem is if you are alone and feeling that way ..
yeah butt u know it is better having someone to do it with...lolonlyhereforfun said:I'm sure even then you wouldn't be at a loss for what to do
Anyway - you're never alone with Lit .....
aww too bad u live in CA.....umm I am always looking for a slave boySlave_Boy said:i'm feeling freskie too......


fall asleep??Slave_Boy said:slave willing to travel as long as you don't fall asleep...![]()

hello skyace4 ....whats new???skyace4 said:Cat fur & whiskers get there Friskies every morning......meow![]()

mmmmm nice av there!!Dietrich K. said:Hi frisky people!![]()
prettygrneyes said:mmmmm nice av there!!
mmmm wooooohoooo..I am glad you came here with your BIG gun..lolDietrich K. said:Thanks ... it's my first time in this thread so I figured I bring out the big guns.![]()