anyone feeling frisky???

Anyone, male or female looking for some fun, AOL IM me at drogerswebM............Looking for some fun............
 
sammy23 said:
Anyone, male or female looking for some fun, AOL IM me at drogerswebM............Looking for some fun............
hello sammy ..how are you?welcome to my thread!!
 
Hi green eyes! TGIS! Thought I'd stop by cause I'm feeling frisky....again ;)
 
Re: Re: Gm Pretty

prettygrneyes said:
I am fine..how are you??

Happy Holidays prettygrneyes! How are you? I got your pm in the middle of the busiest time of the quarter. Grading papers and trying to finish up my classes for the quarter. I am done for the holidays and don't have to go back until Jan 5th! My Christmas will be spent in Tennessee with a friend and I am looking forward to that! I just got a kitten and had her spayed and declawed while I can be home with her while she recovers. She's doing well, poor little thing! We have snow on the ground, it's a beautiful sunny day, and I am doing well. I hope that you are doing the same!
 
prettygrneyes said:
mmm loves to bump with you and grind too:D
Happy New Year to you too babe!! thanks!!:kiss:

Mmmmm, bumping and grinding with you sounds like a great idea.

:kiss: :kiss:

Bumps again
 
prettygrneyes said:
mmmm it sure does sound a damn good idea....mmmm grind me harder....mmmm:devil:
Moves up close to you .. wraps my arms around you and starts to grind my hips against your butt. mmmm :devil:
 
teasing_tim said:
Moves up close to you .. wraps my arms around you and starts to grind my hips against your butt. mmmm :devil:
mmmm likes when u are very close to my butt...mmmm :kiss: :devil:
 
prettygrneyes said:
mmmm likes when u are very close to my butt...mmmm :kiss: :devil:
Mmmm, nibbles in your earlobe whispering ... i like to feel your sexy butt close to me ... but you better watch out ... it might affect me :devil:
 
teasing_tim said:
Mmmm, nibbles in your earlobe whispering ... i like to feel your sexy butt close to me ... but you better watch out ... it might affect me :devil:
mmmm it feels like it is already affecting you...yummy..nice and hard against my butt...mmmm
 
prettygrneyes said:
mmmm it feels like it is already affecting you...yummy..nice and hard against my butt...mmmm
Mmmm, yes getting so hard for you ... letting my hands brush over your breasts as i continue to grind my hips against your butt.
 
prettygrneyes said:
mmmm it feels like it is already affecting you...yummy..nice and hard against my butt...mmmm

Waves thru the window to PGE
hi darlin, hugs
have fun now
nice to se you
:rose:
 
teasing_tim said:
Mmmm, yes getting so hard for you ... letting my hands brush over your breasts as i continue to grind my hips against your butt.
mmmmm hold me very close ....kiss my neck ....and ummm drop your pants down to ur ankle...I wanna feel it..I wanna feel you...
 
prettygrneyes said:
mmmmm hold me very close ....kiss my neck ....and ummm drop your pants down to ur ankle...I wanna feel it..I wanna feel you...
mmmm .. kisses your neck softly ... squeezing your breasts in my hands ... whispering .. getting naked sounds like a great idea .. i wanna feel you to .. your wet inside around me.
 
Back
Top