prettygrneyes
A Naughty Nurse
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2001
- Posts
- 9,676
bump and grind
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mmmm yes I would luv to wrap my legs around you baby,and rock ur world....wooohooo~thonglover said:mmmmm ... bump and grind with you would be HOTTTT
... luv those long sexy legs ... mmm
oh I plan on doing juss that sweetie...MMMM~thonglover said:thats it PGE, dig those heels into my ass and hold on tight ....

hey 4play how are you ?feelin' alil frisky now??lolForeplay said:PGE..
I was just browsing the boards, not feeling too frisky..
until I found a few of your threads. needless to say, it is now a more enjoyable afternoon.

Flying time, in about 5 hours. Be ready to fuck my brains out, baby.Arden said:How soon can you get here?![]()

woooohoooo!!!macadacious said:legs to heaven is right! amazing av PGE, you always find a way to please

*Looks at her watch* Mmmmm... only about four hours from now.Soron said:Flying time, in about 5 hours. Be ready to fuck my brains out, baby.![]()

Seeing as how you have those boots on, I may have to rip those shorts off of you.Arden said:*Looks at her watch* Mmmmm... only about four hours from now.![]()

How about if I replace them with the black petticoat?Soron said:Seeing as how you have those boots on, I may have to rip those shorts off of you.![]()
I mean, they look like shorts.![]()

Mmmmm, that would please me very much, darlin'.Arden said:How about if I replace them with the black petticoat?![]()

You know, the black corset would look pretty hot with the petticoat & boots too...Soron said:Mmmmm, that would please me very much, darlin'.![]()
You know how much I love you in black.![]()

You do know how to entice me, pretty wench.Arden said:You know, the black corset would look pretty hot with the petticoat & boots too...![]()

What are panties?Soron said:You do know how to entice me, pretty wench.
And, no panties of course.![]()

*Whispers* Wow, can I touch that?Soron said:Go past 'Hello' and straight to...
BOING !!!!!
I'll even let you kiss it, if you can say the magic words, convincingly.Arden said:*Whispers* Wow, can I touch that?
Pulling you close, kissing your neck upwards towards your ear, and whispering something to you very softly......Soron said:I'll even let you kiss it, if you can say the magic words, convincingly.
![]()

Holding you tightArden said:Pulling you close, kissing your neck upwards towards your ear, and whispering something to you very softly......![]()
}}}}}Thank you, that felt wonderfulSoron said:Holding you tight
{{{{{ Arden}}}}}
