Anyone from NY state?

Good morning NY,

Been cold snowy and rainy here all weekend :(

Hope the weather is better where ever you are.
 
Good evening NY state...cold, wet, and snowy on one end of the stat and 70's and warm on the other...what a great place to live...LOL
 
Almost forgot...Helloooo Lonely.....you are an expert flirt <compliment>...sure you're not originally from the South??!!!
 
Stil

Still here on eastern Long Island.Very quite wish i had someone to talk to.Bob
 
sirgary said:
Almost forgot...Helloooo Lonely.....you are an expert flirt <compliment>...sure you're not originally from the South??!!!


*blush* Why, thank you, sirgary... What's that expression? It takes one to know one?

I have lots of friends from the south... must be their influence...
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
*blush* Why, thank you, sirgary... What's that expression? It takes one to know one?

I have lots of friends from the south... must be their influence...
I can certainly see why men stick to you....ya'll as sweet as cotton candy...

A southern friend is just like a northern friend, only armed...lol
 
sirgary said:
I can certainly see why men stick to you....ya'll as sweet as cotton candy...

A southern friend is just like a northern friend, only armed...lol


There are men sticking to me? Why didn't anyone TELL me?

... walking around with men stuck to me... how embarrassing...

:kiss:
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
*ahem*.... you left it here last time...
Oh....well I would be able to reach it if you and that other guy would scoot over some....
 
sirgary said:
Oh....well I would be able to reach it if you and that other guy would scoot over some....


I'm sorry, are we not leaving you enough room? Here... *opens up a space right next to me*
 
Vacation...I am jealous...lovely weather here in Saratoga...any big plans?
 
KevinQ said:
Vacation...I am jealous...lovely weather here in Saratoga...any big plans?


I just moved this past weekend, so the plan is to be totally settled by the time work rolls around again. Other than that, none whatsoever!
 
Good for you...new digs...always exciting...and nothing planned...just the vacations I enjoy from time to time...enjoy!
 
KevinQ said:
Good for you...new digs...always exciting...and nothing planned...just the vacations I enjoy from time to time...enjoy!

I absolutely will, thanks! The stress of work is gone...
 
Well, if that's the case...keep bumping, Gary! There's plenty o' room in my lap for lonely...smile.
 
Actually, looks like I was bumped all the way to a new page...come join me!
 
Back
Top