paparazzi....?.....with pepperoni?lonelyinsnowlan said:LOL... hopefully far, far away... no paparazzi!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
paparazzi....?.....with pepperoni?lonelyinsnowlan said:LOL... hopefully far, far away... no paparazzi!!

sirgary said:paparazzi....?.....with pepperoni?
I so much like the way you think....any mans dream and my fantasylonelyinsnowlan said:I prefer sausage. A good long one.
blindhound said:good morning Secret One!
sirgary said:I so much like the way you think....any mans dream and my fantasy
Shagly said:If I go any further Upstate in NY I will be in Canada.![]()
But is is cold outside, will you make things hot for me up North?secrets_within said:Canada's not so bad, there's lots nice folks here![]()
I'ts 63 degrees this morn, so it's not coldShagly said:But is is cold outside, will you make things hot for me up North?

blindhound said:yeah, but it is not going to stay warm, the temp will be plummeting today. We will enjoy it while it lasts.

blindhound said:He is coming whether we like it or not!
blindhound said:but I need snow to ski on my dear!
The drinking alot is not a bad idea though.
blindhound said:?????????