Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SierraMoon said:

How's everyone doing? i just got home from a BDSM munch, and I'm tired!! So, I'll say goodnight... just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still around, just really busy lately. :(

:rose: Hey sweetie! Sorry we didn't get much of a chance to talk last night at the munch, but I still had a good time. What a great group of people!

Too bad we can't get more of the Lit people who are interested to join us - but then we can't get them to join us at a Lit-together either.

(Do you think that's enough badgering, prompting and nagging to get more people to join us next time we have a Lit-together??? :devil: )

:catroar:
 
(Do you think that's enough badgering, prompting and nagging to get more people to join us next time we have a Lit-together???


Your not really my ex-wife in disguise are you??:D :D

LMAO
 
Re: Gooooooooood Mooooooooooning Arrrrrrrrrrrrizzzzzzzzona!!!

JLM73 said:


Looks like DW learned to insert pictures!!!LOL
I have know for a long time how to do img

This is not my first time

This is my second name

I forgot the password for my first name

I have been on Lit for almost 2 years :D

http://www.engineering.sdstate.edu/~physics/vondruska/goofy.jpg

Hope all is well in Az where y'all are
 
Readyinaz said:
Your not really my ex-wife in disguise are you??:D :D

LMAO

You'll just have to show up at the next Lit-togther to see, won't you (evil chuckle);)
 
DW- love the new flippin kitty av. The baby picture is a.... tad .... scary though (please say that's not you as a baby!?! LOL)

:cathappy:
 
shadowcat said:
DW- love the new flippin kitty av. The baby picture is a.... tad .... scary though (please say that's not you as a baby!?! LOL)

:cathappy:
Thanks I just finished it today

No the pic is not me
 
AZMajician said:
so....

Does that mean you all want to do something for Memorial day or 4th of july?


Dont think we will get too many for a trip to Disneyland.. but I can assure you... they dont have any attractions like YeahBabyyy's chest to ride... or to look at.

Zorba's is a good choice.. but everyone needs to make a choice if they want to do something...

post your ideas...


Majic.

I don't think i am going to be here for the month of May ... i'll be in IL for 3 weeks
 
You'll just have to show up at the next Lit-togther to see, won't you (evil chuckle)

Your beginning to scare me Shadowcat!!:eek: :eek:

Now i'm gonna have nightmares!
 
shadowcat said:
~snip~
Although it's always interesting to see who is all talk and who has the balls (figuratively speaking that is) to actually show up! It is intimidating to go the first time (and the second!), but after a few minutes when the ice has broken it is SOOO worth cumming ;) too. To meet the real people behind the posts is great. To have that personal connection and to be able to share that 'inside' joke is worth all the nerves.

:catroar:
You crack me up Sweetie!!!! :D
 
shadowcat said:
:rose: Hey sweetie! Sorry we didn't get much of a chance to talk last night at the munch, but I still had a good time. What a great group of people!

Too bad we can't get more of the Lit people who are interested to join us - but then we can't get them to join us at a Lit-together either.

(Do you think that's enough badgering, prompting and nagging to get more people to join us next time we have a Lit-together??? :devil: )

:catroar:
i was a little scared sitting at the same table with 3 Dommes!!! Especially when they were telling me what they do to their male subs... :eek:
 
i agree about not doing it on a holiday... a lot of people go out of town too. Any other time is good for me. :)

Thanks for the welcome back JLM73, i've missed everyone, but r/l keeps me busy!!
 
DreamWeaver said:
Hi YeahBabyyy how ya doin' tonight??

Get hot down there??


very hot ... in my undies and both doors open and its still freaking hot here ...
 
YeahBabyyy said:
very hot ... in my undies and both doors open and its still freaking hot here ...
:D

I know up here it got to warm

I'm thinkin' of puttin' up the swamp cooler tomorrow
 
very hot ... in my undies and both doors open and its still freaking hot here

Well at least you'll get a break from the heat while you are in IL.

May is usually one of the nicest months there.
 
Thats also the time most of the younger gals 20+ start going braless and wearing lighter tops in Phoenix and Tucson :D
 
Thats also the time most of the younger gals 20+ start going braless and wearing lighter tops in Phoenix and Tucson

Really? I had no idea!:devil: :devil:

heheheheh
 
Readyinaz said:
Well at least you'll get a break from the heat while you are in IL.

May is usually one of the nicest months there.

oooh yes .. i'm getting a break ..I have 3 kids and I have not gone off on my own in almost 2 years ...I'm ready ...lol.. they have been making plans for months now...we are going to have a great time
 
READY??

oooh yes .. i'm getting a break ..I have 3 kids and I have not gone off on my own in almost 2 years ...I'm ready

No break in 2 years? Sounds to me like you are overdue!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top