Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

JLM73 said:
Tried to e-mail you but your box is full, you don't have to worry there are no bills in this mailbox...........
My Box is full? ...no Comment ...lol
 
Okay Arizona people, here's a simple task. I want to move to the
SW soon. What's a good small-to-mid size town to consider? I need to be fairly close to an airport, some place where I really wouldn't need a car.


Suggestions?
 
done_got_old said:
Okay Arizona people, here's a simple task. I want to move to the
SW soon. What's a good small-to-mid size town to consider? I need to be fairly close to an airport, some place where I really wouldn't need a car.


Suggestions?
Would like to help but need a little more info, what do you consider small, how far from airport and what kind of flights, and what type of transportation would you use, lots of climates here so what would you perfer. Lots of great places to live here just depends on wants and needs.
 
Re: Re: Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

JLM73 said:
yea and I havent put anything in it yet!!!!!!!!!!!:D :kiss:

well the box should be fine now....and by the way it looks like someone has been playing ... i see your post are getting up there ...so do you have a avatar picked out yet ?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

YeahBabyyy said:
well the box should be fine now....and by the way it looks like someone has been playing ... i see your post are getting up there ...so do you have a avatar picked out yet ?

ONE FUCKING HUNDRED!!!!!!
WOOO HOOO
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

YeahBabyyy said:
well the box should be fine now....and by the way it looks like someone has been playing ... i see your post are getting up there ...so do you have a avatar picked out yet ?


*sitting down calming myself* uuhhhhhhh no not yet.........:rolleyes:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

YeahBabyyy said:
a homemade avatar ..???
sure I would rather it be original......got any suggestions???????????:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

JLM73 said:
sure I would rather it be original......got any suggestions???????????:p

honestly ...I'd rather see your face ...or eyes on one .. just me i guess ;)
 
JLM73 said:
Would like to help but need a little more info, what do you consider small, how far from airport and what kind of flights, and what type of transportation would you use, lots of climates here so what would you perfer. Lots of great places to live here just depends on wants and needs.

I want hot and dry........no snow! I'm not sure about size........ 20,000 or so people. I'd like community theater and/or orchestra. Not sanything grand, just for folks who want to have fun. I'm looking for a place to semi-retire to, but not a retirement community. I want to live around people of all ages.

The airport should be close, an hour or so, because I'll have to fly in and out to work as a consultant and adjunct professor.....

The car thing isn't major, I just hate to drive. I really want a quiet, peaceful HOT place to live........
 
done_got_old said:
I want hot and dry........no snow! I'm not sure about size........ 20,000 or so people. I'd like community theater and/or orchestra. Not sanything grand, just for folks who want to have fun. I'm looking for a place to semi-retire to, but not a retirement community. I want to live around people of all ages.

The airport should be close, an hour or so, because I'll have to fly in and out to work as a consultant and adjunct professor.....

The car thing isn't major, I just hate to drive. I really want a quiet, peaceful HOT place to live........

I live in Tucson and am quite content here, its quite a bit bigger than 20,000 but it still has some of the small town atmosphere about it. I has everything you are looking for with the advantage of being close enough to Phoenix that you can enjoy some of the big city benefits without living there. I dont know of any towns the size of what you are looking for that will have what you mentioned and the weather too.
 
JLM73 said:
I live in Tucson and am quite content here, its quite a bit bigger than 20,000 but it still has some of the small town atmosphere about it. I has everything you are looking for with the advantage of being close enough to Phoenix that you can enjoy some of the big city benefits without living there. I dont know of any towns the size of what you are looking for that will have what you mentioned and the weather too.

I've been to Tuscon and Phoenix and they're both larger than what I'm looking for, of course I was there as a tourist and it was okay. I enjoyed the weather........ well perhaps I need to expand that 20,000..........anything smaller, much smaller than Tuscon and Phoenix.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

YeahBabyyy said:
honestly ...I'd rather see your face ...or eyes on one .. just me i guess ;)


Well I will have to give it a little thought but I think I might have something in mind that you may like.:rose: :kiss:
 
done_got_old said:
I've been to Tuscon and Phoenix and they're both larger than what I'm looking for, of course I was there as a tourist and it was okay. I enjoyed the weather........ well perhaps I need to expand that 20,000..........anything smaller, much smaller than Tuscon and Phoenix.


Looks like your only other choices are going to be Northern AZ. Prescott has an airport, small town. And Flagstaff. Cold and snowy there. Prescott is Hot in summer, mild in winter, with little to no snow.


Good luck.

T
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

JLM73 said:
Well I will have to give it a little thought but I think I might have something in mind that you may like.:rose: :kiss:


well where is it ;)
 
SierraMoon said:
Check out these dumb laws in Arizona.... :cool:

http://www.dumblaws.com/states/states.php?State=Arizona

i have to admit, i'm guilty of the last one... :D

Thanks for the link, SM (ha ha what does SM stand for again?!?!?!:D ) I am definetly guilty for the last one as well.....actually if my house got raided and they saw how many I had, they would throw me in jail and throw away the key (would be fun if handcuffs were involved!!).

:kiss:
L
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

YeahBabyyy said:
well where is it ;)


It's cumming it's cumming don't get your panties all in a bunch.......:p :kiss:

probably not till tomorrow though, need to take a couple of pictures.:D :kiss:
 
luvrgurl said:
Thanks for the link, SM (ha ha what does SM stand for again?!?!?!:D ) I am definetly guilty for the last one as well.....actually if my house got raided and they saw how many I had, they would throw me in jail and throw away the key (would be fun if handcuffs were involved!!).

:kiss:
L
SM can stand for anything you can cum up with ;)

As far as the last law... it's a good thing i love to be restrained :D
 
Readyinaz said:
Does that last law mean that if a person is in the same house as George W and Sheriff Joe that that person could be arrested?

LMAO
Cute...very cute.... ;)

Although, i definitely wouldn't want either one of those 2 near my privates.... ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: YOU HAVE MAIL.....

JLM73 said:
It's cumming it's cumming don't get your panties all in a bunch.......:p :kiss:

probably not till tomorrow though, need to take a couple of pictures.:D :kiss:

well i'll look for you tomorrow then .. ok ... i am going to go lay in front of the fan for a bit ...
 
done_got_old

Deciding where to live is really tough, considering a major airport.
It's always more pricey to fly to Tucson, and you don't always have much choice. Prescott was "discovered" a few years ago, and it's now like an L.A. suburb. Flagstaff gets cold and they have snow, and their airport is small- you'll probably fly into Phoenix and then somewhere else.

Since you do want it hot, I suggest you consider central Arizona: Florence, Casa Grande, etc. You'll have an hour drive more or less to the Phoenix airport, major hospitals, whatever.

If you have questions, let me know.

Saguaro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top