aussiegeekygal
Faceless
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Posts
- 27,981
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This looks like a scene from:
Frigay the 13th?
Halloweenie?
A Wet Dream on Elm Street?
The Texas Dildo Massacre?
That’s all I’ve got.
Boy, is SHE gonna have shaving rash?!!! My SO tells me off if I haven't shaved and she ends up with a shave rash the next day!! (usually on her mouth but sometimes much lower down...!)
62M, just hanging out (shouldn't wear shorts, I know).

My birthday's not until November, Aussie, but I guess with the time difference between here
and Australia you didn't want my present to arrive late - THANKS sweetie!!![]()


It’s the end of summer and the lake is warm, who needs the bikini!
I'm sailing him across myself.
Because my birthday is in November, too![]()
I love that he looks like he's still wrapped up. Don't bother untying him on my account!
(and don't wear him out getting here either! I'll put some champagne and sorbet in the fridge for when you get here though. It's great timing because I've just decided to let the kidlets go visit their grandparents!![]()
)