Aussie's Proclivities

Alright friends. I'm high and getting somewhere tonight and I'm taking y'all with me. Cause I realised something about myself that is equal parts hilarious and well, everything else.

I've been struggling with the idea that I don't have hobbies or a creative outlet. That really hits me a little because I have a part of my identity that really identifies as a creative person.

Well, as I was accidentally downloading FemDom pegging videos that I'm definitely going to have to go in and clean up after myself to my phone I realized something profound:

I do have a creative outlet.

I curate fucking porn on an outdated sex writers forum.

This is not the hobby or creative outlet I had expected. But it's certainly the one I've got.

🤣🤣🤣
 
Last edited:
Alright friends. I'm high and getting somewhere tonight and I'm taking y'all with me. Cause I realised something about myself that is equal parts hilarious and well, everything else.

I've been struggling with the idea that I don't have hobbies or a creative outlet. That really hits me a little because I have a part of my identity that really identifies as a creative person.

Well, as I was accidentally downloading FemDom pegging videos that I'm definitely going to have to go in and clean up after myself to my phone I realized something profound:

I do have a creative outlet.

I curate fucking porn on an outdated sex writers forum.

This is not the hobby or creative outlet I had expected. But it's certainly the one I've got.

🤣🤣🤣

Let the truth bombs become truth balms.

I’ll be here all week.
 
“I curate fucking porn on an outdated sex writers forum.”

This needs to be on the official Lit T-shirt.
 
Back
Top