aussiegeekygal
Faceless
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Posts
- 28,002
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Meet me in the stacks?This thread has made me want to visit the library...
You should see the insides of my mindah the proclivitie, they are so provocative.
dying too.You should see the insides of my mind
without completing 132 pages of in-depth review, how have your proclivities evolved in the 5+ years since you’ve started this thread (other than a greater interest in self-satisfaction as documented elsewhere on this site)?There are 132 pages of good stuff to sort through to get you started
And by all means, explore. I'm an open book. What do you want to know more about?
I've figured out exactly how I like to teasewithout completing 132 pages of in-depth review, how have your proclivities evolved in the 5+ years since you’ve started this thread (other than a greater interest in self-satisfaction as documented elsewhere on this site)?