aussiegeekygal
Faceless
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Posts
- 28,001
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lovely tree !Dear Santa...![]()
So very naughty… I am shook!I think I'm on his naughty list, too![]()
My god you’re delicious!I think I'm on his naughty list, too![]()
Just stunning xI think I'm on his naughty list, too![]()
Think you're on some other people's lists alsoI think I'm on his naughty list, too![]()
Mo sadly shook his head and doesn’t know whyDear Santa...![]()
I doubt he's ever wandered in hereMo sadly shook his head and doesn’t know why
Damn size king, is what he isI doubt he's ever wandered in here
But that's probably why he's shaking his head, right? Lol
You look nice to meI think I'm on his naughty list, too![]()
His lossDamn size king, is what he is
I am quite. In fact. I'm fucking delightfulYou look nice to me
oh fuckDear Santa...
I’m sure you’re delightful fucking as wellI am quite. In fact. I'm fucking delightful
If you could pull off a free Palestine that'd be greatoh fuckjust name what you want
Something tells me you are exceptional at sex… you just… have that… somethingI am quite. In fact. I'm fucking delightful
Merry fucking ChristmasDear Santa...![]()
You're welcome anytime.Merry fucking Christmas
Oh what I'd do for an hour on that rug right now.
Looks can be deceiving. But, yes. I really enjoy sex and I think that results in a fun experience for everyone involved most of the time.Something tells me you are exceptional at sex… you just… have that… something![]()
Relationship anarchy.hmmm... politics and sex. I think I might watch this thread.
Wondering what Santa will do when he realizes there are no cookies and milk this year.
OR, have you tried this with Santa previously over the years?