av's up for grab

freakygurl32 said:
Outsider, jeez.. you are slow.. ;)

LOL, I got caught up cleaning up the image.

Heres one for the Britd out there who wanna fly the flag ;)
 
OUTSIDER said:


LOL, I got caught up cleaning up the image.

Heres one for the Britd out there who wanna fly the flag ;)


that's ok.. sometimes slow is good.. right?:D
 
Isolde said:
I would like the other flag av if no one else is using it.

And if someone can tell me how to put it up.

Down load the image you like to your hard drive then go to "control panel" at the top of the page then on the next page go to "edit options" at the top of that page then use the "browse" box to select the image from you hard drive then hit the open button followed by the submit button.
 
OUTSIDER said:


Come to me baby I've got a nine inch tongue and I can breath through my ears :D :eek: ;)


LMAO.. only one problem.... even if there was airplanes taking off and landing.. i WOULDN'T get on one.. so.. when they are up and "running" again.. how about if you come see me.. ;)
 
OUTSIDER said:
You know sea travel is looking better all the time.

Come via the Pacific Ocean.. i live right on the coast of Washington.. i can pick ya up.. :D
 
i cleaned up my av.... made it so you could see "the ole twins" better..

now, i have to add some words to it.. hmmm MSN paint here i come.. lol
 
Gotta go it's getting late here and I need my sleep, be well everybody and take heart you are not alone.
 
Thanks registered "^^"
..........................................................
 
Rosebud said:
there are alot of ava. out there come on people fly a flag

Rosebud,

I just wanted to say Thank You. I am flying the av you had in your post on Page 1.

Chuckus
 
Back
Top