av's up for grab

does anyone want one of these to use as an av? Feel free to take them..

Thanks so much, I used the lady liberty. Appreciate it...will put my 69 av on the back burner for now, but it will be back. :p
 
Thank you for the avatar.

This is the first one I have ever used.
 
freakygurl32 said:
Ohio.. where are you getting these great pics?

Sorry I took so long, on yahoo they have a listing of pictures, just got to http://www.yahoo.com
and there should be a picture there, click photos (they also have video)


I'm glad you liked the Laby Liberty av, that pic was also from the yahoo page and I just added the words
 
ohiobbw said:


Sorry I took so long, on yahoo they have a listing of pictures, just got to http://www.yahoo.com
and there should be a picture there, click photos (they also have video)


I'm glad you liked the Laby Liberty av, that pic was also from the yahoo page and I just added the words

Not a problem that you took so long... i found that page a few hours ago.. i think i posted it somewhere on here.. i saved it, i'm thinking of printing a bunch of the pics and putting them in my scrap book. I have a 5 year old.. and i know when she is in high school, she will be studying this in History..
 
Weird. I lost a post with a graphic on it, and now it wont let me upload it again cause it says it's already here.

But it isnt.

Odd.
 
Angel said:
Weird. I lost a post with a graphic on it, and now it wont let me upload it again cause it says it's already here.

But it isnt.

Odd.

Down load it to another file folder on your PC and resubmit it......you might wanna rename it to.

Hope this helps.
 
Welcome. I'm graphic happy. Freakygurl's av is my favorite though.
 
Back
Top